Foriegn invasion, waiting on the Lords return.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Foriegn invasion, waiting on the Lords return.

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 am

I had a dream. It was in segments. a foreign invasion. walking through a city that was attacked by foreign invaders. i saw airplanes of some sort. while walking through this city in wreckage i went to a restaurant i saw worms, they got in my mouth, were small but they grew. i threw up some white stuff they came out where small but the key was they got there from the food. i walked out of restaurant in this city that was destroyed and i was guiding my daughter(emily) i zoomed in on a very light grey sweatshirt with white specks in it(emi was wearing it) to our left was a foreign officer but he was concerned with what was going on, he was looking at all the wreckage of the city(town) big piece of metal on ground...he was no threat to us. (the foreign officer) then im riding in street in a convertible in back i notice behind me a very very very , unusually tall man walking behind the convertible and i cracked a joke at how tall he was saying "look out he's gonna get us" because he was so tall. then i am in middle of street between buildings ,tall buildings(the street was lined with tall buildings on both sides such as apartments or rowhomes but they were nice) there was a curb and people on it, there was a group of people(also in middle of the street) and they were waiting for Jesus, i looked up at the sky and saw white cumulous clouds and we were all waiting on Jesus because at this point He is coming. Any thoughts on this? Thanks and God bless us all.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Foriegn invasion, waiting on the Lords return.

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:18 pm

is this a sign of another spiritual attack? and why so much me???? I mean why is there evil forces CONSTANTLY on me or after me, it feels never ending - any insight to this dream appreciated!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:14 am

no i beleive this is about the end times. ive had several dreams about foreign invaders and stuff like that. this dream sounds like ones i've had. Just my opinion.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:54 pm

I have to agree with Daph on this. This seems more of a warning of the end times. I have had dreams of the enemy attacking me....but usually it is very pointed toward me. I pray this helps.

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 pm

Angel,

In the dream there is much junk laying around no matter where you went, spiritually that would be screaming stumbling blocks that lie ahead of you........

Put everything under the blood of Jesus and don't pick any situation back up again....once you get it to him, leave it with Him....The part where you were looking for Him to return would be to take knowledge that He is coming soon......it's two fold dream.......

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:19 pm

Thanks, I hear ya loud and clear and plan on doing just that!!! Thanks so much for your help and support!!!!! huggins

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:04 am

I agree with Daph...end times stuff. I've been hearing and seeing some stuff that would seem to indicate something like what you saw is very near.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top