Sorry! another dream! PHONE IN WATER- FULFILLED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry! another dream! PHONE IN WATER- FULFILLED

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 am

I forgot i had this dream this weekend but just remembered.
It was just this:
i dreamt that I saw our cordless phone in a glass half full of clear water on my nighttable.
I freaked out and pulled it out right away. I tried to press the numbers to see if it was going to work but it was completely dead. In the dream I was a little frightened as to how to tell my mother (it was a christmas gift to her from me a couple of years ago) So I thought of going out and buying a new one without telling her.

Last edited by unaday* on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry! another dream! PHONE IN WATER- FULFILLED

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:38 am

you know that saying, "glass is half full" looking at things from an optimistic standpoint? since it was your mom's cell phone-do you think that there's some things concerning her (maybe that you feel is bad or dead) that you need to look at from a different perspective (ie: positive) or vice verca? Maybe in the area of communication? Are you thinking about doing something maybe that she doesn't agree with, without her knowledge? pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Hey Desiree just to let you know the phone wasn't a cell phone it's a cordless..i bought her but i should let you know I use it wayyyyy more than she does :0)... i was wondering if the dream was solely directed to me since it was on my night table...what do you think?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:20 pm

It could be. Since it was your mom's phone that you bought her, do you think that there needs to be an improvement in your communication? Are you looking at things in a positive light? Do you think it could be spiritual? Are you more "connected" than your mom?
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi guys i have been thinking about this dream...i remember one dream i had and i received a phone call from the king of england ( i know one doesn't exist)...but i was given the interpretation that i will intercede on behalf of men and women in higher places, authority ect...then i was divinely led to the bible verse 1 Timothy 2:1-3 that confirmed it all! So i was wondering if this is a warning that my intercession needs more... i don't know...the phone was in the water and when i took it out it was dead! But the only positive i see is the water was very clear and of course still???

Does anybody have more help in this please?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 pm

When I first read it I thought of how when you try to talk underwater how it sounds muffled. Do you ever feel like when you talk to your mom she doesn't clearly hear what you are trying to communicate?

-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:08 am

PRAISE!
okay so as you know this dream has been racking me! thank you for all the responses...but i just wasn't sure yet! Late last week I felt strongly that i got it and that I should check on my mother's prayer life. SHE IS AN AMAZING intercessor I thank God I have her. I mean I remember being there by the bed side when I was 4 and she being filled speaking in tongues. Of course I was like mommy’s speaking another language- anyway it was awesome from there! To say that… I didn’t ask her this week. But we were talking on the phone this morning and she was giving me an amazing testimony for my dad- and his discouragement being made whole ect. So I asked her how has her prayer life been and she poured it out that lately she has been struggling more than any time in her life! Not getting a chance to read her word and to pray like times past. BUT from yesterday she had a great encounter with the Holy spirit and said that things are going to get back to where it was. I told her my dream- that was confirmation for her. She also said that the fact that the water was clear as it was- meant the communication wasn’t OVER but God was sending a message. She is STILL FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT (clear water) but the communication was dying!! Not anymore.
HALLELUJUAH God IS GOOD!!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:28 am

AWESOME testimony!! GOD ALWAYS BRINGS TIMELY CONFIRMATION!! Its so good to know that even when we're not where we're supposed to be spiritually, God doesn't give up on us or throw us away but He restores us back to where we left off!!! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 am

Amen to that Desiree!!! I am so excited for her and for you.

Love,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 am

thanks Connie!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down