Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not really sleep, but couldn't move or speak

Post by naidreamer on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:48 am

Wow! I am absolutely amazed because I experienced this same kind of attack after I preached at my father's ordination from Minister to Reverend (October). I preached around 12 pm that day and was filled with the holy spirit the entire time thereafter. However, I also had a headache all day long. It took me about 12 hours to fall asleep, and just when I thought I did, I was attacked. Like many others I could not see what was holding me down but it was very scary. I knew it was a demonic attack simply because when I tried to yell out "Jesus," and then "God," it covered my mouth. I was so afraid that when I finally was released from the attack I sat up in my bed and cried. However, I also got my Bible and read the story out loud - to Satan - of when Jesus cast out the demons of the demon-possessed man. It was a terrifying experience but I am happy it occurred because it was confirmation to me that I was on the right track.

God Bless :clap:

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:07 pm

I get these demonic attack as well, they have gone as far as intercourse...at least that what it tried to do. I've had to put a pillow over my bottom so it don't rape me when my hubby leaves early in the morning hours...Anyone else had the sexual abuse? I can't explain it, I just know what it does to me.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 pm

This keeps happening to me. I continuously pray for it to stop, but it doesn't. Two nights ago I heard two knocks at my door. I wasn't sleep, but I was laying down on the couch with my eyes closed. I heard footsteps come through the door and into the living room. Whatever it was stood over me. Then the voice of a women said something like "It won't let me in." I tried to call out the name of Jesus, but I couldn't talk or move. Finally, I was able to open my eyes, but no one was there. Please pray for me. I really want it to stop happening.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 am

Yep, that's what doctors call sleep paralyzes. Will pray now, just say Jesus in your mind He hears you. If I try to say it out loud, my heart beats fast and I feel like I'm dying. I dont think the words we say come out like that. My daughter know to wake me when she hear weird noises, she can never tell me I was saying Jesus, she says it's just noise. It's a wired experience.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 am

I have experienced it, several times, and so has my sister. Last time I had it was a few mths ago, and I had serious holy anger, as in how dare them!!It had been a few yrs before. Just keep calling the name of Jesus, and it will ultimately let go.
No matter how tired I am before I sleep, I always plead the blood over myself and my loved ones before sleeping (Love to say "I soak myself in the blood of Jesus", and ask for the fire of the Holy Spirit and angels of God to surround us.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 am

Call my pastor Richardson at Trinity Worship Center in Pharr, Texas. He is the most anointed deliverance minister I know. It will probably work over the phone. He didn't touch me when he prayed over me for this and I've never had another problem.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top