Me in my underwear??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me in my underwear??

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

Im not sure where I was-but I was in a room, but I remember being in my underwear (they were black full cover women's briefs), with a pair of sheer panty hose over-top of them. There was a friend there with me. I think I got something on my pants and I was waiting for them to dry. I didn't feel uncomfortable around my friend, as she knew what happened. It wasn't dirty or sexual, I was just hanging out. Then I remember another person in the room, that I didn't know looking over at me, and judging me, 'like WHAT are you wearing-that is SO not appropriate!'. I remember feeling self-conscious after that, and thinking 'she just doesn't know me'. IRL I haven't wore nylons in years, and if I did, I would NEVER wear them with pants...lol.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me in my underwear??

Post by MrsLena on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 am

These are just my thoughts but could you possible be going through a situation that you feel uncomfortable, shame in some way in some way, where people around you that dont know you may be judging you?

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

nerd yes i agree,, i think ur feeling of being relaxed around ur frend, just as u r,, like being urself,, but wen thers sumone new, who u dont kno u begin 2 feel self concious :hairraising: disappointed like u say,, ,,i guess u shood see wer this is happening,, church? job? social event? hiding ,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks you guys! This totally helps a ton! Everything fits for me except the shame part. I was trying to figure out where the shame fits in and I couldn't put my finger on it IRL. I think it is socially for me, when I know someone then I am comfortable for sure. If I am meeting new people, I do feel a bit self-concious until I get to know them and they me!

Thanks so much...puts things into perspective for me and makes total sense now! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 am

thumbs,,,ok,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D ,,atta meet an greet,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 pm

thumbs

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top