stale sandwiches?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stale sandwiches?????

Post by Daisy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

I had a dream I was going through my friends refrigerator, and she had 3 or more sandwiches in there, with only ONE bite out of them each. The weird thing is that NONE of the sandwiches were put in sandwich bags. I started getting bags to put the sandwiches in. I was worried about her in the dream, concerned that she wasn't eating or taking care of herself. I also wondered how long they had been in the fridge for!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stale sandwiches?????

Post by butterfly on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 am

Once when I dreamt of eating food it represented what I was allowing to come into my system. I was reading news of a certain event and so I dreamt I was eating a particular food. So my dreaming of that particular food had to do with me reading a lot of that particular news. So perhaps in your dream your friend is not eating as much as she should, thereby not reading or ingesting what she needs to.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

Wow, I would have never thought of that! Thanks for sharing! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 am

I ended up talking with this friend, and asking her if she is taking the time to take care of herself....at times she does get busy helping people, and then ends up forgetting to take care of herself. I told her of the dream, and asked that she please take some time out for herself. She appreciated the encouragement.... woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:36 pm

You're welcome. That's wonderful Daisy. :hooray: :hooray:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down