new, dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new, dream

Post by thomashunter on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 am

Hi, I've never been here before but had a very vivid dream recently, I normally don't remember dreams at all, so after searching on the internet I thought I would try to have someone on here interpret it for me. I have been house hunting for several months and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with this.

I was in a house and quite a few other people from my church were there. I think it was an open house event, or maybe we were all just looking at it. I didn't know the owner, but that never crossed my mind. I knew the upstairs of the house was haunted. I wanted to go up, but I knew everyone else was afraid. I was not. I went up the stairs and as I neared the top I saw three hideous puppets hanging on the wall. I said to them. "Mute, be gone." They started swaying and shaking. From my right side in the hallway a witch came at me, repeating, "Do not call them mute!"

I was unafraid and reached out my hand (think darth vader style), and she stopped and was unable to come any further. I said again, "Mute, be gone," and the house shook violently.

Then I woke up. Any help would be appreciated.

thomashunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new, dream

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 pm

This is about you taking your spiritual authority in Christ and overcoming the powers of darkness. The house might represent a situation or even a person who needs deliverance (please pray on this part, because I'm not exactly sure what the house represents) The three puppets are demons that have been controlling the circumstance...the witch reminds me of someone who is ignorant and wants others to be ignorant.. You know like someone who says "this isn't demonic, this can be explained with science" I'm just giving a few thoughts, but this dream is definately about deliverance. Try doing a keyword search on biblegateway.com of the word "mute" and see what verses you can find on it. A lot of times I will get an interpretation from reading the Bible by looking up the main focus of the dream. I pray the Lord provides clarity to you soon. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 pm

There is a deaf and dumb spirit that will cause a person to be mute. I had not realized there may be one that is actually called mute. HMMM very interesting. The reason they don't want you to call them mute is because you are calling out the spirit and they have to respond.....especially if it is under the authority of Jesus. They have no choice. Every knee will bow every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. When we are doing deliverance we are not operating in our authority but under the authority of Jesus! Those poor demons are doomed. I agree with Daphanie's interpretation/thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top