The Beings With Human Forms in their Grasp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beings With Human Forms in their Grasp

Post by sraines11 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm

This is a dream given to me from the Lord back in the month March of this year.

I am walking a road with two people on either side of me. As we are walking, both of these people look up to the left and point in that direction. I look to where they are pointing and see three creatures flying in a circle above our heads. These creatures had the body of lions, the wings of eagles, and the talons of an eagle. In their grasp were three human forms. All three of these forms were pale and appeared lifeless. I heard the Lord proclaim - "Tell them I am sending in the Destroying Angel!" (This is the first time the Lord actually told me to "proclaim" something; the sencond one was about His "shekinah glory coming".)

I have done much praying and seeking the Lord on these three human forms- and He has revealed these are War, Hungar & Disease. These are the three forms the "Destroying Angel" will take.

Glory to the Father!

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Beings With Human Forms in their Grasp

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm

wow

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

I believe the two people walking with you are angels. I also believe this has to do with end time prophecy. Especially in the book of Revelations. The Lord wants you to warn the people. It is his desire that all be saved. He will warn us of things to come to get our attention to do that which he has commissioned us for. Preach the gospel, in season and out of season. Get my people prepared for the things to come. Get them to snap out of their worldy pleasures and seek the kingdom of God before it is too late. These were my immediate thoughts as I read your dream. Pray for the lost and proclaim as the Lord has commanded you.

I pray this helps. Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 am

Thank you Connie for your prayers and direction. I know that our Father always tries to warn his children, but sometimes I am fightened by the scope of his cry. Not that I am scared for myself but, will I be strong enough to present the message? The Lord has been working on me for many years to overcome my desire for another's approval. I worked as an RN for many years and during this time God taught me a very valuable lesson. I had just recieved my liscense and had begun to work as a nurse. I had a 26 y/o patient that had been brought into the ER and was ill. I heard the Holy Spirit tell me to pray with him but I was afraid of what the others would say, or if maybe I would get in trouble for doing this. I tarried. He asked for his wife but, we could not find her- she had left the hospital. I went about caring for him, but did not pray with him. Within 20 minutes he had died. I have lived with this for years. I will NEVER again not do what God tells me to do! Even if it means ridicule or scorn. These lives are TOO important!
God has Blessed you!
stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:30 pm

~Sraines11,

One thing is for certain. The Lord would never send you to do a task that he had not equipped you for. I know that sometimes it seems a bit scarey and overwhelming but trust in Him that he will never leave or forsake you. He is the talent switch operator. He will give you the talent you need for his glory and his honor at exactly the right time. He will also give you a Holy boldness you have never known before. See my signature verse. Trust him! He will not let you down.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top