Snakes infest in tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes infest in tree

Post by peter&tink on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi there, I had a dream the other night about snakes. I walked out of a house into a pleasant neighborhood. There were snakes of all sizes everywhere. I had a sword and was killing some of them. My son jumped on top of one and it exploded. Then I saw a tree. It was a very thick trunk and very full. There were snakes bound with zipties - these snakes were big like boa constrictors. There were also some that were just entwined within the tree. I couldn't get to them to kill them. It scared me. The little ones the size of a pencil, I had no problem killing.

Would anyone know what the tree and snakes would represent?

**Edited the title, Infested the tree instead of Manifest in the tree. :/

peter&tink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes infest in tree

Post by sraines11 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:54 pm

The Holy Spirit is proclaiming that THIS tree is a person you know well. There are MANY demonic influences within this person. You will battle these with your sword- the Word of God. Some of these serpents will appear more powerful, because they are entwined together. REVEALING them will be half the battle- remember, you can not call a demon out until you know its' name. The Lord has shown me when fighting demonic spirits- they MUST be called out by name!!!! I take heart that your son will battle fiercely along side you. I will pray for your strength and tenacity.

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

I was wondering if anyone else had thoughts about this post because last night I too dreamed about snakes and a tree--in my dream I was reaching up in the tree (I think I was picking fruit) and there was a snake in the tree. I screamed. That snake and several other snakes slithered past me as fast as they could go, like they couldn't wait to get away from me, but I was still scared.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 am

Hi Peter&Tink

Iím new at this but in these cases I got some experience.

In most of the cases the tree is a person or can be a church or group with a strength in the persons life or community. The snakes in most of the time got to do with mind deception. This could happen trough teaching, advice from person with influence or close friend or family. Peter&Tink in your case it seems like you are in a new area or place and deception were everywhere, even your child could see some and stand against them. The Holy Spirit showed you the rood of all this lies and deception and it came from someone or group with strong influence in the place where you are or going. The sword is your strength (the word of truth). Pray for wisdom how to stand against the strongman.

Deborah this will be a person very close to you, because you learn from this person. You eat of the fruit. But getting to know this person better you got scared by the deception that is within.
In both cases, pray to the Spirit to strengthen yourself in Him and wisdom to overcome the deception of the enemy

Thanks.

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top