Possible warning or direction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible warning or direction?

Post by firerose on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 am

In my dream, I was saying goodbye to my employer, and we were getting in our own cars. I wondered why she was letting me go early, and was confused if I was actually free to go or not. I decided to leave anyway, and started my drive home. We had also said our goodbyes on a major highway, with lots of other intersecting elevated highways around us.

At one point in my drive, I made a sharp left turn. The turn was so sharp I lost control of the car and it turned over on its side. A net like fence caught my vehicle though. If the fence had not been there, my car would have tumbled down a steep mountain..and I most likely would not have survived. It was also getting very dark around this time.

Soon after leaving my vehicle, I walked towards a building with a chapel inside. A Chinese man washed my feet with a hose, and I felt clean after this. There was a sense he came to my aid in a time of need. It was an act of compassion and humility that he had done this for me. It seemed he was a grounds worker at this building.

After I went inside this building, nuns were going in and out of the main chapel area. It was also disheveled...with old wood paneling for walls, and old furniture.

Note: The only I can think of right now is that I am struggling whether or not to keep my current job. I'm not sure if this reality even applies to the dream. Thanks ahead of time for your thoughts!

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible warning or direction?

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Please pray on this as I only see in part. I feel there is some sort of issue where the Lord intervenes leaving you feeling like it was a close call. If the Lord hadn't intervened, it could have been bad. Also, here is a verse the Lord led me to share: John 13:14 "Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one anotherís feet."
The chinese man could represent another Christian who encourages you during a time that you really need edification.
The Lord is faithful!! :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 am

Hi daphanie...thank you for your prayerful consideration and reply...it is much appreciated. There are indeed some issues where I need the Lord's intervention big time..there is simply no other way the problem will be conquered. I do feel the time is short on some matters that concern me. I will keep the scripture in my heart..and prayerfully think on this over the next few days. Thanks again...the precise meaning is still not completely clear to me...but I'm sure it will be in time.

firerose

firerose

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 am

Just after I sent my reply..this thought came to me concerning the dream: The Chinese man possibly reperesents true Christianity and the necessary help I need...that we all need..and how we should be toward one another...humble and long suffering toward one another's burdens. We should indeed wash the feet of one another as the quoted scripture states. The "old" chapel possibly represents religious institution and man's agenda taking precedence over God's will. Interesting the Chinese man was the grounds keeper!

Will continue to think and pray on this...

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top