Flood of brown water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flood of brown water

Post by Macleod on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:29 am

While falling asleep, I saw a flash of brown turbulent water rushing down a street sweeping away motorcycles. I heard a voice "are you noticing all this" woke up and quickly wrote it down.

What does this water symbolise?

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flood of brown water

Post by Deborah on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 pm

I don't know if this pertains to your situation, but one time the Holy Spirit taught me dirty water describes the Word being taught improperly--legalism, for example. Instead of cleansing people like the pure Word does, legalism will bring guilt and condemnation and make people feel dirty.

I know sometimes forms of transportation can represent ministry--motorcycles would be small ministries. I've seen many little ministries that have been kept from becoming larger ministries or killed outright because of spiritual and emotional abuse (dirty water) that comes from other Christians.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 am

That week I had been at a gathering for Christians, it was about the prophetic and the Holy Spirit, it was wonderful and had fantastic speakers but there was one thing that came from a group and just didn't sit right with me. I've been waiting for my pastor (who was also at the gathering) to get back from holiday so that I could speak to him about it.

Deborah, thank you so much.
Blessings xxx

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 am

You're welcome! Bless You

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 am

Deborah, I've just read something and am REALLY thinking.....could this be an interpretation for the image??? Would love to know your thoughts.

I was just reading an article on Prophetic Anointing. During a recent week at a Christian conference, there was a feeling of something inside me needing/wanting to come out. I constantly felt choked by this feeling of something wanting to come out. Then one night after praying I saw the image of the flood of water. When I woke up to quickly write it down, I described it as a flash image of a flood (thought about it) then wrote, "a flash flood?"

I read the following and it sounds exactly like how I felt and there's the reference to the flash flood and even "...cars being washed away." Could this be the answer I've been praying for regarding interpretation of the image and why I was feeling this way?

It is like a rainstorm suddenly coming upon a river that has a slow flowing stream or even a dry riverbed. And there comes this sudden rainstorm and it produces what they call a flash flood. The water pours down and causes the river to gush forth.

Now that is what happens with the anointing. When the external anointing comes upon a person it causes a surge to take place within. That is why usually when the anointing comes upon you, you can feel it tangibly. You can feel it physically. But what you feel more than anything else, is something coming out of your gut. Jesus said, "Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water."

When the anointing comes upon you, you feel your river starting to fill up. It wants to pour out and your stomach wants to burst. Well, it is not really in your tummy. It just feels like it is coming from there. It is coming from the deep recesses of your heart and your spirit. It is coming from deep within. There is a gush taking place within, and it is going to pour forth.

You see, it is not good enough to have a rainstorm come down and the water to gush forth if there is not a river bed, a channel for the river to flow in. The river must have a place to flow to, otherwise you have floods taking place in the community. You have homes being destroyed. You have cars being washed away. There needs to be a place for the water to go to when it comes.
UNQUOTE

Could this be what the image was showing me and perhaps an answer to Why I'm feeling like this? Or is this just wishful thinking? scratching chin

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am

The flood of the Spirit produces life and peace; when the enemy comes in like a flood God sets up a standard against him because the enemy's flood brings mayhem and destruction. My personal opinion is you were dreaming about a destructive type flood because it was brown and sweeping away motorcycles.

I agree however we must be ready to receive the outpouring the Holy Spirit is giving in these latter days, an outpouring on the young, the old, male and female.

I remember when I was first saved, I was anxious to preach to the masses. God however, had a different plan for me. My assignment? I was to pray for my next-door neighbor. That didn't seem like enough. I complained to God I could handle more than that but I prayed for my neighbor whenever I saw him. He ended up getting saved.

My point? Just do whatever it is God asks you to do, do it consistently, do it "as unto the Lord" and then He'll trust you with bigger things. I know what it is like to feel like you have "bigger things" that are just itching to come out, but we have to wait on the Lord and let him conform ourselves into His image. I've seen many ministries fail because the ministers had annointing but they didn't have the character to hold that annointing up. These people have become a stumbling block for a lot of people. --Deborah, getting off her soapbox for now

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:37 am

Thanks so much for your wise words and making me aware of the destructive flood waters! You are so right, I am itching!! I want God to take over my life, I'm totally in love, can't get enough and biting at the bit!!

Bless You

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 am

You're welcome! Just run the race GOD sets before you SmileyCentral.comokay?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top