GRAVE DREAM - walking into a grave alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRAVE DREAM - walking into a grave alive

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if this is long!

PART #1
I had a dream where I was back at school, around the same group of school people on what seemed to be an excursion. school was quite a negative experience.

One close girlfriend of mine was leading the class to a grave that was made for one of her pets. The grave was actually a staircase leading underground. She had led us there as if she wanted us to go down, I didn't want to go in at first but then I decided I would.

So I walked down the steps and when I got the bottom I was shocked to find I wasn't underground at all, but it actually led to an open outdoor space with green grass and blue skies.

PART #2

I was walking up a staircase and I had to walk between 2 lines of guys watching me. The setting was a school formal and I was wearing a fancy red dress (pls note: this is very unlike me). I walked up wary of their eyes watching me, feeling very self conscious.

After this I walked up to a group of girls (who were the "popular" girls at school - I never got along with them) and they were making fun of me, I walked away not wanting to get in a fight. As I walked away, they were complimenting my dress under their breath (to each other not to me).

After this I walked out into a busy city street where I met another girlfriend from uni, she has recently become a good friend. As we walked down the street I high5ed Hamish Blake (an Australian comedian) but he seemed upset about something.

We were being silly and having fun, my friend began doing the same - high5ing strangers lol! We thought it was hilarious!we were having a fun time together. This is where I woke up.

Thanks in advance :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GRAVE DREAM - walking into a grave alive

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am

Bump!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 am

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm sorry I don't have an interpretation, but I wanted to give a few thoughts that may help. The grave could represent somewhere from your past, which shows why you may have been reluctant to go there. It really sounds like somewhere you will go, and you'll be feeling a bit self conscious. But I really felt like you shouldn't be because even if people are looking at you, they only have good things to say under their breath. Sometimes people are symbolic for other people. Sometimes when I dream of actors or famous people, they are about people in my life that remind me of them...so I think in the end, it's about you hanging out with friends.

Sorry I didn't have much...please pray on this...when this dream manifests, it may be you find comfort in it when you start feeling self conscious...feelings are very prophetic in dreams and help me identify them when they come to pass. THe Lord often gives us dreams like this to bring us comfort.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top