pastor drank soda, clean refrigerator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pastor drank soda, clean refrigerator

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:29 pm

i was at my old apartment, where i grew up..but cant be completely sure.. as it looked/felt a little diff... but similar.. i was doing something on a desk table ....

my current pastor comes and says he drank SODA from my refrigerator but doesnt taste right ? i thnk 2 myself, i dont drink much soda..must have been left there frm a while.....

i then go 2kitchen an open FRIDGE.. its pretty much empty.. clean, white.. just a bottle of soda i thnk yup must be old since i dont drink soda

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pastor drank soda, clean refrigerator

Post by Cier on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 am

Hey there! Just a few basic thoughts (not an interpretation) that sort of stuck out to me. I almost feel like this dream has to do with your identity now and who you were in your past. The first thing that stood out was the white, clean, fridge. I feel like this is symbolic for your heart/character. You stand clean, pure, and righteous before the Lord. Even being in the kitchen, is usually symbolic for conditions of the heart (I think Mia has that somewhere in her dream dictionary). I think the Soda may possibly represent something from your past (hence, the old apartment) that is in your present and really doesn't belong there. I think this is symbolized by the fact that the soda is "old" and doesn't taste right (i.e. needs to be thrown out out of your life). I feel like this is just an encouragement from the Lord who is helping you get rid of those things that are no longer a part of your walk with Him. He loves you so much!

Anyway, these are just a few thoughts that came to mind. I hope the Lord continues to speak to you about this dream and reveal its full meaning in the days to come.

God bless sister!

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

scratching chin hmmmm sum grt symbols here, maybe its a piuk of pasta soapbox drinkin frm old wineskin, :donut: :hairraising: :shocking: ,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D loves soda wiv ice :hooray: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 pm

hello..thanks for hlping w/the dream..

hmm i dont know if the dream has to do w/the pastor though..i think its about me. altho maybe it cud be..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Cier wrote:

Hey there! Just a few basic thoughts (not an interpretation) that sort of stuck out to me. I almost feel like this dream has to do with your identity now and who you were in your past. The first thing that stood out was the white, clean, fridge. I feel like this is symbolic for your heart/character. You stand clean, pure, and righteous before the Lord. Even being in the kitchen, is usually symbolic for conditions of the heart (I think Mia has that somewhere in her dream dictionary). I think the Soda may possibly represent something from your past (hence, the old apartment) that is in your present and really doesn't belong there. I think this is symbolized by the fact that the soda is "old" and doesn't taste right (i.e. needs to be thrown out out of your life). I feel like this is just an encouragement from the Lord who is helping you get rid of those things that are no longer a part of your walk with Him. He loves you so much!

Anyway, these are just a few thoughts that came to mind. I hope the Lord continues to speak to you about this dream and reveal its full meaning in the days to come.

God bless sister!
thank u for ur help!! i appreciate it! i def thought it had to do w/the condition of the heart..its something ive been praying about.. you make some good points!1 yes im working on getting rid of something that i do not like about me.. Lords been helping me

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am

scratching chin um ok ,, r u feeling stale,,,flat,, bandaid ,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:08 pm

i dont know what that means?