Angelic Vision/Visitation Last Night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angelic Vision/Visitation Last Night?

Post by ezerkenegdo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:42 pm

Last night, a friend of mine was praying for me about someone who kept trying to put some junk on me prophetically, and just a real strong spirit of condemnation, jealousy, and manipulation. This person has been trying to come between me and another person, and after my friend prayed I felt like something got out of the way, like a barrier was removed. So a few minutes after he prayed, I saw something...a glowy golden man, standing nearby in the room...my eyes were open, but I saw this in the spirit, not with the naked eye, and I could only see it if I was paying attention, if I let myself get distracted, I wasn't aware/didn't notice. My friend said, oh I prayed for protection for you.

He was just kind of standing around, like he was waiting for something, or maybe just killing time LOL, didn't really act like he knew I was there, at least didn't acknowledge or look at me, was looking into the other room, very casual like, even put his hand up to his face like to scratch his nose or something, then walked over and looked out the window, checking things out I guess.

So I started getting a little freaked out, and found a friend of mine online...and I started praying for protection, and MORE showed up! LOL It was like he recognized them, and they were all standing in the foyer chit chatting, even laughing some, he was like filling this other guy in on the situation or something, it was like a bunch of off duty military guys getting ready for patrol or something, and I could have sworn one of them had a cup of coffee! LOL None of them acknowledged me the whole time.

So my friend said, Ok greet them in the name of the Lord and tell me what they do! I decided to do it in the spirit, not out loud, but before I even got the words out, they all stopped talking and looked at me! So I said...Um...Greetings in the name of the Lord. The guy said, "We're your protection, don't be afraid." And I was so shocked, I said, What did you say about protection? He said, "We're it. We'll take care of you, don't worry." And they went back to their business.

I went to bed shortly after and I wasn't as aware of their presence, most of them had left to go patrol I guess. LOL

What does this sound like to you?

I can't believe I'm even saying this.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angelic Vision/Visitation Last Night?

Post by butterfly on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:53 pm

I personally have not seen an angel in it's natural form fully but I do believe you saw angels :angel:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenie on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Wow,that's really cool. Isn't it awesome how our Lord takes care of us always, and we're not even aware most of the time?

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:49 pm

WOW! This is so cool!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 pm

It sounds like your friend was standing in intercessory prayer for you because God knew that satan was getting ready to do some damage.....God moved in and said "back He's mine" God was just showing you this where you would know He is taking care of you even when you are not aware of His presence..

Those were warrior angels you saw........neat wasn't they?

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah, God is so good. :)

I know I heard or read somewhere about "golden men" but I can't remember where. I was kinda surprised, they just looked like regular guys. I expected armor, but my friend said those would be warring angels.

Another friend of mine reminded me, Jesus has already defeated the enemy. God was just letting you know who was on duty. :)

I'll tell you though, I am hearing more and more of this kind of thing lately...in Ezekiel I believe it talks about this happening...we're the "wheels" of the cherubim, we and the angels move together. :)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Wow, that's amazing!! Praise God!!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Oh thank you Father for your goodness and kindness toward us a mere mortal.....Thank you for your heavenly Hosts that you assign to our care. "And He will send His angles charge over thee to protect thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91.

God bless and know your divine protection is of our Lord and our strong defense.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:37 am

AWESOME, PRAISE GOD, THANK YOU GOD!!!!! :)

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top