what do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what do you think?

Post by globalhealth4 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 pm

I had this dream lastnight that I was so excited to pluck my mint leaves out the flower pot on my back porch...which I have one in real life that I put in my water to drink. And plant my sage seeds. And as I opened this packet, seeds of all shapes and sizes began to fall out into my pot and I thought it was unusal but I continued planting anyway with eagerness..mixing the seeds in the dirt with a white spoon and just mixing and mixing. I then awoke and literally plucked my mint leaves not thinking about the dream until later.

I have been reading and focusing (meditating) on Mark 4; 13-21 for a while now, and I was just wondering what you thoughts were on the dream and have any of you ever meditated on certain scriptures so much that you dream of it?

By the way..happy Sunday and have a wonderful evening. happy dance

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think?

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi and welcome!!

For me, planting seeds is either symbolic or literal. I have a farm and I plant a lot of seeds in my garden and sometimes I have dreams about planting laugh

But symbolicly, seeds can represent several things. The word of God, financial seed, energy of some sort that you are sowing into a ministry and many other things. So I guess the important question for you to ask the Lord would be "What seed am I sowing?" Since they were various shapes and sizes, it's more than likely several different things you are sowing into. (Just my thoughts here)
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum