REPOST!! LED BY THE SPIRIT TO LAY HANDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST!! LED BY THE SPIRIT TO LAY HANDS

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:17 am

REPOST!! please keep me in prayer as you read this. And sorry, I know its long but I've never had a dream like this one...looking for confirmation.

I was at a store located in a shopping plaza. I noticed a man at one of the checkout lines that was causing a disturbance. He was arguing and shouting…just making a scene.
I walked outside the store to wait, not sure what or who I was waiting for, but there was a bench outside in front of the store. I sat down next to a lady. I could still see inside the store and I could see the disruptive man. I also saw a little girl standing inside of the store. She was sick, I don’t know how I knew she was sick because she didn't look like it, but I just knew she was. The lady next to me motioned for the little girl to come out side so she can pray for her…so the little girl came out and the lady prayed for her.

In the shopping plaza I noticed there were people walking around. I saw a man who seemed to be someone in charge, maybe a pastor but I'm not certain. He was pleasant and smiled at me as he walked passed. I looked up toward the sky and there was a huge billboard that read something like.."The Lions Whelp". As I read it I realized that it was the name of the church located in the shopping plaza.

As I still sat on the bench I see the disruptive man walk out of the store. I had a strong feeling in me that WE needed to go and approach this man,…myself and all the random people that were walking throughout this shopping plaza. I was intimidated, but I felt strongly in my heart that the Holy Spirit was calling us to do this, so I thought I needed to do it out of obedience no matter how I felt.

I started to walk toward this man, other people started to walk toward him as well. It’s as if we were closing in on him, coming from all sides. I was so nervous; he was a big strong looking guy. But I kept walking toward him. When I got near him we all began to pray for him. I then felt a powerful anointing come over me (I’ve never experienced that feeling IRL) and I reached my hand up, cause he was taller than me, and I placed my hand on his forehead. I began to pray over this man. The prayer was just flowing out of me and I said something like “We claim victory over his circumstances” and the words continued to just flow out of me none stop; it was an awesome prayer (I have never prayed like that IRL and even woke up wishing I remembered this awesome prayer). I saw everything around this man as a white bright glow and he lifted up his hands, and lay down on the ground with his hands stretched out,as in surrender. He didn’t fall…..it’s like he floated down to the ground softly and gracefully.
The prayer was not that long…but it was very powerful and intense. When I was done praying the man stood up and he was glowing and smiling and said "I have felt redemption just like you all have". We all smiled at him and greeted him.
I then walked back toward the department store, I walked inside the store and I had an overwhelming feeling of exhaust come over my body, and I just let myself fall to the floor…I was so tired.

Last edited by Angelwings on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST!! LED BY THE SPIRIT TO LAY HANDS

Post by Angelwings on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Anyone? I really thought I would get some thoughts on this dream. It was so vivid and nothing like I have ever experienced before.

It's been almost two months since I've had it and I can't stop thinking about. I have an idea about it...but not 100%

I will continue to praying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 am

Well Angelwings, I am sorry I missed this dream. It is awesome! I see this is a dream about deliverance. You being the one helping with this mans deliverance. Him being big and tall did not prevent you from accomplishing that which God had sent you to do. You are obedient to the voice of the Lord. Then end result is that the man was free. Deliverance ministry can take a lot out of a person. These are just thoughts. Hope it helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 am

Ah, thank you Connie for taking the time to read it. huggins I know how flooded this forum gets...I've actually posted this dream 3 times. hee hee

I wasn't sure why I had the dream...until recently when an opportunity presented itself to me and it tugged at my heart and reminded me of how I felt in this dream. I tend to second guess my own interpretations of my dreams, so I was praying that one of the mods would see this dream and share their thoughts....so Thank You!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:15 am

Oh and yes, it does help!!

I knew it was about deliverance, but I wasn't sure why I was so exhausted at the end. And I didn't understand all the other people and the name I saw on the billboard. But since you mention deliverance ministry....it understand now.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Oh, one more thing I just thought of...

I was wondering if the part where I was exhausted is a negative thing. Should I take that as a warning?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:42 pm

No I don't think it is negative. I am not sure what the feeling exhausted is all about. I know when I am doing deliverance ministry I do get tired spiritually. The enemy wants nothing more than to drain you dry spiritually. Stay in the word and prayerful. Stay close to the Lord. Can't stress how important that is. I think the Lord is showing you to keep your eye on him and let him do the work. Nothing is to difficult for the Lord. I pray this has been of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Will do, thanks again Connie

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content