3rd repost~Hungry Roaming BEAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3rd repost~Hungry Roaming BEAR

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 am

I had a dream that my friend and I were going for a walk to exercise. It was winter time. I seen this HUGE BLACK BEAR on the side of the house, it was up on its hind paws and it was standing tall with its front paws up on a huge snow drift up against the side of the house. When I noticed it, I freaked out and went to leave and HE scratched me on my right thigh with his claw. It only barely broke the skin, but I knew this bear was hungry. I played dead in the snow, instead of running (I heard to do that irl if a bear was after you) and the bear went away. My friend and I stayed in the house, and kept a lookout for the bear after that...keeping a close eye on his every move if we could see him. Soon it seemed the coast was clear.

Next phase I was with a different friend this time, and she seen the bear sleeping over by a neighbors garage. She wanted to wake him up. I tried to discourage her, but she wanted to PROVOKE this bear. She got a garden hose and squirted this sleeping bear waking him up and He was ANGRY! I cant remember how the dream ended for some reason.... ANY THOUGHTS????

Both friends in my dream are Rachel IRL...the first one I am very close with and the one provoking the bear I dont know as well...we are aquaintainces..but she is very nice (IRL)

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd repost~Hungry Roaming BEAR

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 am

The bear could represent (just my thoughts here) an issue in your life that is scary and seems safer for you not to confront.
It seems your friend wants to face the issue head on...even though it seems scary to you.

I believe this dream was given to you from the Lord to call you to pray.
praying
"Lord I ask that you encourage Daisy and help her to put her full armor on and be prepared for any of the enemy's attacks. I pray that you send your angels to protect her and that you confound the enemy so no harm will come to her! Lord I ask that you give her peace during this time and fight the battles in her life all for the Glory of Your Great Name!!! Amen!" praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 am

I posted a dream about a black bear that was after me awhile ago:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t10223-bear-and-parents-invalidation?highlight=bear
If the bear in your dream represents an attack in your physical body like it did in mine, then the two responses in your dream are like how some people respond to disease. I know people who get a cold and the first and only thing they will do is go to bed and wait for it to pass (like playing dead in your dream). Other people are more aggressive and buy medications and try to hunt the infection down. I knew a medical doctor who said the difference between treating a cold with medication and leaving it alone is that with medication a person gets over a cold in 14 days, whereas leaving the cold alone it takes 2 weeks to pass! lol!
I looked up the word "Rachel" and it means "innocent lamb."
These are just some thoughts, I don't know if they pertain in your case...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Thanks Deborah and Connie for your input! I def bear witness to the posting about confrontation, as this is consistent to my personality IRL. I really really HATE confrontation IRL, yet have been almost forced to confront some things in the last few months. I am going to be prayerful about this specific confrontation. I think I may have an idea what it may be. We (my family and I) have a possible confrontation with my mom coming up soon~which I am not looking forward to. IRL I have asked my sister if she would like to handle this family matter, and she sounds like she is up to the task. My sister said that she thinks SHE needs to be the one to handle this with my mom, that it will come across better from her, instead of me. She has a better relationship with my mom than I do, and the last few years have brought MUCH conflict between my mom and I. I know whoever handles the situation, either way my mom is not going to be a happy camper about the situation when she finds out! She is going to throw a FIT! Do you guys think this could be regarding this this specific family issue, or do you think it could be something else God is preparing me for? Could this bear symbolize my mom? I.E. moms/angry bear?

I looked up the name rachel as well and the meaning I found was similar~a female lamb. Wondering if that fits? Any thoughts?? scratching chin

What a blessing you both are to this site! Im so thankful I found this place!! It's so nice to get your perspectives and revelations~I could NEVER figure these things out on my own! God is SO good!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 pm

The only thing in the dream that is not consistent, is that I was discouraging my friend from provoking the bear. IRL I would MUCH rather it be my sister rather than me to approach my mom about this issue!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 am

This is funny! I recently got together with each of these women individually over the last month. What is funny, is when I talked about my situation with them, my one friend said I should let my sister handle this...while the other said I should face it head on (this is the one that provoked the bear in the dream):donut:

I am def praying about this confrontation~which is coming up shortly! Please be prayerful for me. Last time I approached this 'bear'...things were emotionally a whirlwind for a while. It was quite a draining battle I must say. tornado Please pray I handle this with peaceable fruit following. praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top