Dream for 3 family members 1 already dead, 2 died and Spirits came back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream for 3 family members 1 already dead, 2 died and Spirits came back

Post by nicoleswann on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:59 am

Last night i had a dream, it first started out that I was dating my ex-boyfriend again, I was so in love with him. Then, he did or said something to make me remember why we broke up and I told him I can't do this anymore, and he said fine. Somehow I got home and I hear people, but laying on the floor was my grandfather (who by the was passed away last year), and my brother. I remember asking how, but no one ever told me. I found myself in the his room where we grew up looking through his stuff and discovered that he had a drawer with things of mines (I always stayed in his room when he wasn't home and would leave things behind). I cried, and yelled why my brother, I love him so much... Next I remember talking to my mom I think we were at a bar, and I asked what is Andrea (sister-in-law) going to do now that Tony (brother) is gone. My mom just sat there and said I don't know. I remember then saying "Well, she's taken care of, Tony made sure she at least had enough to keep the house and take care of the boys. Then all of a sudden we were at another location, and my mom was on the couch, and my brother appeared. We just sat there looking at each. My mom then said Andrea passed away and she soon appeared behind me. I turned around to try to hold her and talk to her but I couldn't. I turned around, both Tony and Andrea were sitting on the couch holding each other. I blinked then they were gone.

nicoleswann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream for 3 family members 1 already dead, 2 died and Spirits came back

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 am

Death usually means change...It doesn't always mean death... I want to encourage you to pray for them...it is possible the Lord is showing you that the enemy plans to attack their marriage.. (Not an interpretation just some thoughts)
I pray the Lord provides clarity to you soon and gives you peace.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top