Unsetteling Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsetteling Dream

Post by karolbeata on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:19 am

Not sure if I have done this right?

A few months ago I had a dream that has made me really worry. In my dream I was with my ex husband and I am holding our new baby girl. Our first daughter is also there but she is older, not sure exactly how old. Our son is not there. Everyone is happy and I pretend to be happy too. I remember feeling happy cause I do love my baby but also very very sad because I missed my little boy (who had passed away?) so so much and how much I wished he was here with us, that if he was there everything would be perfect. I remember feeling/thinking I will never be fully happy without him, that no new baby can replace him and I felt a bit empty, but still had so much love for this new baby.

The dream scares me, cause I really don't want to my little boy to pass away. Its really been making worry aand stress and I have been praying over my children. Any idea what it could mean?

karolbeata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unsetteling Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 am

I do not have an interpretation to your dream karolbeata but I wanted to mention this: Take heart my friend, death in a dream is not always literal. It can be symbolic for something else. For example: The death of an idea or a relationship. You see what I mean? I pray that this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 am

Afterthought:

Are you involved in a ministry of some type? Babies can mean a ministry. Your son you can't find could represent a ministry that is older. You have had it a while. Now you get a new ministry and although you are overjoyed by it you miss the other ministry. Your son you cannot find. I pray this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top