Months... and an eagle flys me away.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Months... and an eagle flys me away.

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi all...

I wonder if anyone can help me with this?

I had a vision this morning... {I am only calling it a vision cos' I was awake}. It was very like a dream.

I was walking along a concrete pathway on the side of a mountain/hill... the path sloped gently upward and there was a handrailing on my right. On my left was small square rooms, each about the size of a bedroom. Each one had a door in the centre. As I walked along, up the hill, I opened the doors and looked into each of the rooms... (I know that there were many, I think 12... but in the vision I looked into the last 3 or 4) In each one, I saw myself standing in the centre of the room (unfurnished rooms) looking into a mirror on the back wall... (so I was looking at my own back, standing right in front of me. I know that the rooms each represent a month. (don't know how I know, but it was just a part of it... I knew)

None of the rooms was any different to the others, I just looked in and saw myself looking into the mirror and then closed the door and went to the next one. (I think that the "me" in the rooms was slender - I am overweight and have been very focussed on changing this)

When I had looked into the last room, the pathway ended in a small landing and an eagle (a big one) came and carried me away to a grassy mountaintop meadow... it was just a pocket lawn of lush green grass on the top of a mountain.

There were not really any feelings... but then, I was awake... I was just enjoying lying in late. It was quick and curious more than anything.

I don't know if it is significant... but I don't want to dismiss it just cos' I was awake either.

Thanks for your help and prayer and insights.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Months... and an eagle flys me away.

Post by Cloud on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 pm

i think it's about some kind of victory in some area of your life.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 am

Cloud is right...My husband had a dream that was similar...

Here was the verse the Lord showed me:

Exodus 19:4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Wow, thanks Cloud :o)

and thanks Daph, :o)

I know that yesterday I was feeling very much like I had a deadline to be an "overcomer" I think you are right :o) I'm very aware that the rooms just stopped and it was the Eagle that flew me away... so, my thinking is that God is giving this victory. But I want to set myself apart too... I want to be ready, run to meet Him :o)

Bless you both!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top