New here - please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here - please help

Post by Mark6125 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 pm

I just registered after finding this site. I have a dream that I'd really like some insight into if anyone can help. When I woke up from this dream, I texted it to myself to be sure I wouldn't forget. Here goes:

It was at my house, outside. Snow was on the ground (which is unusual because I live in the south). A once good friend of mine (we don't speak anymore) and his girlfriend were in a moving truck driving around the perimeter of my house. I was standing outside on the front right corner. They drove along the front, turned the corner I was standing at, drove along the side, then while trying to make the next corner, the truck spun and tipped over in the snow. I ran over to help them. Next thing I know, it's spring/summer and he and I are on my front lawn together and a strange dog came jogging up to greet us. I think it was a black lab, and was friendly. I'd also texted to myself that I'd helped them move in (but I don't remember that part of the dream at all at this point, and have no idea where they moved in to - can't imagine them moving in to my house). To the best of my recollection, there was no speaking during the entire dream. And it went from me running to help to spring/summertime. Odd, huh?

When it was springtime and we were talking again, a strange dog came jogging up to greet us. I think it was a black lab.

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here - please help

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:39 pm

When I have dreams like this, those that seem significant but don't make much sense, they usually turn out to be about the future but are not a simple spiritual message from God, meaning this is from God but it is about literal events in the future.

I would say that in the future events will transpire that corrolate with this dream, and you will realize that this dream was prophetic of those events. In this case, I would pray for your friends, those whose van overturns. Someone you know, likely them but not absolutely, will have need of prayer and I beleive that God showed you this dream to pray about the future. Your help may be partly prayer and partly literal.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark6125 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Thank you Mia. I hope we come back together in friendship.....I really do, but I was afraid I was imposing my own wishes into what I thought it might mean. I hope you are right.

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum