The Woman who sits on the Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Woman who sits on the Water

Post by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 pm

This dream the Lord has given me concerning my family.

I am swimming in a body of murky water. And, as I am swimming, I realize that there in a shark in the water. I pull myself out of the water and begin to warn those around me of the danger within the water. I have trouble getting their attention- they just can not see the "danger' below the surface. I have now removed myself from this body of water and its' borders have receeded back and left dry ground. From where I stand on this dry ground, I am watching what remains of this murky water- knowing that the '"danger" still lies beneath. Immediately a jackass appears in the center of the water. He is trying to reach the shore. As he swims, he brays loudly. It is as if he is attacked from beneath the water. He continues to struggle and swim for shore; often being pulled beneath from the "danger". Then instantly, the jackass becomes a bear. Now, it is the bear who attempts to swim to shore. There then appears a woman who is sitting on the water. I first believe this woman has been sent to help the bear. But, as I continue watching this scene, she bends down and begins to take bites out of the bear's side. The bear's growls are fierce and continous. The bear struggles with no avail. Suddenly, the woman turns the bear loose, and then aims her focus on me. She points across the water and states, "Do you know about the fifth element?" She is pointing to two men, and states, "That one will be more dependable!" At first I attempt to discern which of the two she is talking about. But, after seeing her attack on the Bear, I begin to look at her more closely. I notice that she is an abnormally large woman. She appears to be attractive from a distance, but up close she is disease ridden. She is eaten alive with leprosy. My attention is called back to the shore. The Bear has made it!!! But, now he has taken the form of a man- my husband. The man is sobbing. (from pain, rellief, thankfulness?) *Awareness- there is NO injury to the man or his side.

To God be the Glory!

Last edited by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed ass to jackass/donkey)

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Woman who sits on the Water

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Praise God he is ok in the end!!!!

There is a lot going on here...I'm only seeing in part with this one...

I'm a bit confused as to why she seems to be giving you wisdom...I believe the fifth element is love...so i'm confused as to why she would be telling you that?

I better pray some more before responding lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks Daph! Yes, the part that reassures me- is that he does make it. My husband and I were called to the ministry by the Lord, and it has been confirmed through two other men of God. (One was a visiting evangelist from South Africa) But, currently he is pulling a Jonah- and running from the Lord. He has been "away" from the home now for 2 1/2 years. (he lives with another woman) I have been given the end from the beginning- so I press on and believe for restoration. I've seen him home and have seen the churches we will pastor. Glory to the Lord! Yes- please pray! I feel like your my literal sister already. Thank you for your leading- the Holy Spirit is powerful within you!!!!!!!

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 pm

PRAISE GOD I HAVE REVELATION!!!

You know about the danger, and warn those around you (husband). At first he behaves like a jackass..stubborn. I don't yet understand the symbol of the bear, but I feel at some point, he realizes his mistake. The woman represents the adulterous woman that is often referenced in Proverbs.

Proverbs 7:21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b]
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.

BUT PRAISE GOD IT DIDN'T Cost him his life!!!
Another thing... The devil throws lies...he loves to kick us when we are down. When your husband finally made it to the shore, she was basicly telling you that someone else would be more dependable to love you than he. But I feel in my heart of hearts that you will see right through to her ugliness and the lie! You said yourself you have seen what the Lord has in store for you both!!! I just praise Him so much for His faithfulness and I'm so encouraged by your faith!!!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm

This has been a long and difficult three years. I have had very little support form friends and family- most just want you to "move on". But, no matter what, I can not give up on him- nothing else feels sooo right. When we were married it was through a pastor from another state- even he said that something was different about us. That he had married several hundred couples, but there was something special about us. He is amazing when he is allowing the Holy Spirit total access to him. I have seen the four churches that we will pastor and the final one is enormous. (the way God describes it in the dream - " a beautiful home where the "homeless" are helped) I think the Bear symbolizes his renewed protection for his family. I believe that the bites are symbolic of the damage "she" is trying to cause me. But, God is good to show me that there is NO injury to his side. As I believe in his calling, he too believed in my gift. Restoration time is almost here- thank you for your interp and prayer. You are a sweet soul. I too think your right about the woman trying to move me to another- believe me- temptation has come from all sides.

Thank you sooo much for allowing God to use you.

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Three years!!! bandaid Now I want to hug you again! huggins I will stand in faith with you that the Lord will bring restoration and healing soon!

It's an honor to be used by Him..I'm just so grateful that He gave the revelation...I was left scratching my head last night lol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top