PLEASE HELP - warning dream of huge snake!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP - warning dream of huge snake!!!!!

Post by Sirianta on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 am

Last night I had a very desturbing dream! I was in my childhood home and was walking towards my room with a wooden snake in my hand. I went into my room and placed this wooden snake ornament on my chair in the room. I went outside my room and returned again. When I entered the room again the snake ornament turned to life!!!! But it was a huge orange and black snake!! The shape was not of a normal snake but kind of a fat blob shape but long and huge. Don't know hoe to explain it. It tried to get away from me, not because it was scared but it wanted to hide from me so that it could stay in the house without me knowing it.

It went up the wall and went through the ventilation holes near the roof. Irl it is not possible because it is way to big for these small holes. I got the idea that it wanted to hide in the roof.

I woke up and thought of this dream and went back to sleep. Then I dreamt that I explained to someone about what I saw and how big this snake is. I described that a whole person could fit into this snake easily.

Now, what is really troublesome to me is that just now I took my "christian dream symbols" book and looked up the symbolism:

When I was living with my mom in this house irl there was some strange occurances. You could even feel a presence in my room
The family who lived there before us also said the same and experienced the same stuff I experienced there. My mom still lives there, but it's been years since I felt any presence there in my old room.

This dream really feels like a warning, I just wish I knew for what. It feels to me like the snake could represent a demonic spirit which wants to harm my family. I am really upset about this dream. Grateful for the warning
And I will pray to Father to protect us, but it bothers me because since I've been a child I could sence evil presence and have seen stuff and I think that is why this dream is worrying me. I don't want to go through the same stuff again.

Love in Christ

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no external dream dictionary references please)

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP - warning dream of huge snake!!!!!

Post by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Sirianta. The Lord just keeps saying "Do Not Fear!"- this is what I hear repeated when I read your dream. The Lord is telling you that this presence you felt as a child- has NO power! He is acknowledging this evils existence, but also letting you know that it is gone. The wooden emblem is the ''trophy" you have carried around because of its' effect on your life. The Lord is simply telling you to lay it down. I believe this is a call to POWER in your life. Do not fear child of God- be the warrior you were called to be.

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey Stacy! Thank you so much for your encouraging words and I thank Jesus for calming me by using your reply. The enemy has tried for so long to bring me down since I was a child with a lot of negative stuff that happened in my life, but God is so amazing that He constantly reminds me of His promises for me. This dream kinda was upsetting to me because I am so fed up towards the enemy always trying to bring me down.

Luckily I know that we serve an AWESOME God Who is loving and powerful!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm

God has great things planned for you! :)

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Your childhood home could represent your family life or home life or a problem from your past. The snake represents a problem that you may have unwittingly brought in. God is showing you this thing for prayer.

DON'T WORRY is the key. By prayer and supplication take EVERYTHING to GOD and trust GOD, no matter what the situation, and take comfort in His goodness!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Thanks a lot Mia!!! I too felt that it might be something that I unknowingly brought in and am praying about this.

Love in Christ xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top