Recurring dream+ NEW! a controlling WORM???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dream+ NEW! a controlling WORM???

Post by mindilj81 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 am

I keep having this dream that I'm pregnant, unknowingly, until all of a sudden I feel him kicking me in the ribs. I keep trying to move him, but it doesn't work. Then, like some sort of magic passage I can see the baby's foot sticking out. Then, I can see his head. I just pick him right up. There's no blood or grossness. I just pick him right up, with my tummy going right back to normal. There were no cuts, no openings at all. Just a beautiful, happy baby. Note: I felt the pain of him kicking & pushing on my ribs. Please help with this...this is the only parts I remember, & they're always the same.

New dream-
I just had this crazy dream. There was a town full of kids that were either good (small amount) or bad (way outnumbered the good) that vandalized the town. They robbed their neighbors, etc. Then it turned into several adults under one bad Guy's control. Someone saw that something was wrong with a lady's back which was being uncharacteristically bad. We pinned her down on the floor. Someone pulled out a nasty worm! It was wiggly like it was ticked off. It kept trying to attatch itself. It was white, other than the blood & slime from being inside a person. It had holes at each end so it could use either end to attatch itself to people. Nasty little bugger. We just KNEW that this was what was making people bad. They were following orders from some other bad Guy, whom was also, somehow controlling these worms. The worm wasn't picky who it went into. It just needed a host. Also, we had a hard time containing it, once we got it. It was fast. Finally we found a glass jar to put it in. We knew that somehow, even that wouldn't hold it forever. Then I woke up. Also....whoever controlled these worms was controlling plants as well. He was able to make them grow & smother you.

HELP! what do these dreams mean?

Last edited by mindilj81 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dream+ NEW! a controlling WORM???

Post by mindilj81 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Please help me solve this puzzle. nerd

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 am

New dream added

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Any thoughts???

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 pm

I felt the worm represented a controlling spirit that has been identified and discovered. The enemy has many weapons formed against us, but according to the Word of the Lord, they shall not prosper in Jesus name! Isaiah 54:15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;
whoever attacks you will surrender to you.

16 “See, it is I who created the blacksmith
who fans the coals into flame
and forges a weapon fit for its work.
And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc;
17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the LORD.

In the dream you felt like you contained the thing so it couldn't do anymore damage, but then you felt you couldn't hold it in forever...your feelings at this point will help you know the dream when it manifests. Feelings are very prophetic, but that doesn't mean your feelings are the answer....I believe the Lord gave you this dream to show you what will happen and give you hope! Whatever the worm represents, give the situation over to the Lord and He will help you with it.
There is no worm He can't handle :-D

Also with the baby dream, it could be literal...but also have you read the article on babies that Mia wrote? It's possible that it could be symbolic.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 pm

I have read it...I may have to read it over again, but I still don't know. As far as the worm dream tell me what u think of this...or what God says to u about it?

I sorta got a promotion. I'm going to a shift leader at work. The thing is, both managers said to me, "there will be some who don't like it. They'll even say it to your face. But don't take it personal. Just be professional about the situation, & don't show them fear. Or they'll take advantage of it." You think that has anything to do with the worm dream?

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 am

I think the worm dream is about a control issue someone has that you will discover or will be brought to light. It could be about that...i would continue to pray on it. In the dream, you were left feeling like this thing couldn't be contained in a jar forever... you're gonna have to hand the issue over to the Lord to handle when it arises..

I had a dream last night about giving birth. I'm not trying to have anymore babies, but I heard the Lord telling me it was about the fruit He was bringing forth in me. Don't know if that helps you I just thought I would share. huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:40 pm

I will definitely have to pray on them. Thank you. :)

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 am

Worms -Outside of your body: Being grossed of your body -infection, invasion

Our together with the controlling issue...
What does this mean?

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by spoken4 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Children are our "gifts" from God. Could it be that what you feel stirring inside of you is actually An area of gifting that is being developed in you. It could be symbolic of the growing pains you are going through as God is taking you through the process needed to birth that which he has put in you, in order to see it brought forth. It may be uncomfortable at times, as you cannot see on the outside the clear fruit of what He is doing on the inside or what this gift thats being developed will actually look like?? It could be that God is revealing to you that the growing pains you are experiencing now, will leave no lasting marks on you but instead in the end you will remember only the joy of seeing it manifested. An awesome thing to see the fruit of your labor and your discomfort serving to pull out of you the gifting God is developing in you now??

Please trash if that does not bear witness with your spirit.

Your second dream...

Just a thought...Could it be that the gift that is stirring inside of you and still in its early stages has to do with discerning of spirits or an area of deliverance ministry??

I am not sure if you are involved in a church or if this is more of a broader spectrum community type dream but here are some thoughts...

It seems that you are discerning a demonic stronghold at work, over a particular arena you are involved with. It starting with some good children, being outnumbered by the bad--- This could refer to a group of immature or baby christians--Some being young in their walks but with pure hearts and a right spirit---while the majority are still carnal christians with bad fruit?? It could be that the stronghold over this arena has been able to find openings to get in and control those who are only proffessing to be christians but are still walking in the flesh. It seems that you are discerning and seeing the effects of the havoc this is causing. Perhaps, God has given you discernment to see that this goes beyond a flesh and immaturity thing, as they have now evolved into a full grown state---You and a select few were able to see that what was controlling this one was actually demonic in nature and needed to be cast out. Yet, in your zeal, it seems you jumped into an arena that you were not fully equipped to handle. This left you all seeing this thing manifest only to find that you did not yet have the knowledge and training needed to see this thing removed once and for all.

It seems while what you had discerned was absolutely right, God is wanting to warn you and others you may be involved with to not allow zeal to be put ahead of wisdom. In a deliverance ministry, it is crucial that those involved be walking in holiness. If there is hidden sin, it leaves openings for the demonic to attach itself to another or the one trying to minister deliverance. Its like the sons of Sceva story. When ones who were not in right relationship with God tried to minister deliverance to others, the demons then attacked and overcame them.
Perhaps this is the beginning stages of God birthing this area of gifting in you. I believe that this dream could be a warning that the gift will allow you to see when a demon is manifesting or operating in a person, even when its an area they cannot clearly see themselves (her back?) Yet, he is wanting you to understand that before you begin to step out in this area, you must allow what has been newly birthed in you, to be developed and trained so that you can flow in this area without repercussions you have not yet been trained in how to handle. This is especially true because it sounds like the lower level demon you were dealing with was being backed by a (heirarchy) higher level stronghold. The fact that it was white, could refer to a "religious spirit"? Something appearing righteous and good but is not. Also, causing plants to grow and smother people? It could be some religious roots...that have produced fruit (leaves) that meant to drain the true life of the spirit out of those around them. Perhaps, by growing them larger, so as to have more control over the air space?? The enemy is the prince of the power of the air??

Please trash any and all of this if it does not bear witness in your spirit! I pray that He will make it very clear to you and that you will walk in the wisdom and calling that He has designed you to walk in, in Jesus Name!! Many Blessings!!

spoken4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:58 am

Thank you spoken. I actually will not be trashing your statement. I understand and can confirm some of it.

I HAVE the gift of discernment. I have always been able to tell whether or not I will like a person, just by looking at them. I can tell what kind of person they are. I, unfortunately, choose to ignore that sometimes, which has gotten me in trouble. I got 2 kids out of it (not listening) as well. I also have known, each pregnancy, if I was having a boy or a girl (bgb).

My point is, I believe you are correct in that. Some things u said, I don't quite understand. But I believe I will, as they come to pass. Thank you for your word.. I also thank you for the interpretation of the baby dream.

mindilj81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top