Giving birth to a baby.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving birth to a baby.....

Post by 4HisGlory on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:58 am

I had a dream a few years ago that I never forgot about.... It came back to my rememberance today and I thought about posting it... I prayed about it again today to get an understanding. In the dream, I was in a cave, pregnaunt, and I was on top of a stone in the process of giving birth. Circled around me, were these witches speaking in a weird language. As I pushed, I delivered a baby boy and and the witches offered the child as a sacrifice and drunk his blood. This dream freaked me out!!! I don't know why this morning it came back to my rememberance. I have really grown since then in my spiritual walk and I know God is about to do something in my life... I have never been involved in witchcraft.... I grew up around it however... I am saved and Jesus Christ is MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!! Any insight??? :huh:

4HisGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving birth to a baby.....

Post by butterfly on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:16 pm

It is possible that becuase you have become a Christian and grew up in a witchcraft environment that those witches might want to hurt you in some way. I know that some witches sacrifice childrean as a means of getting more power and prestige. Based on the nature of this dream I strongly advice you to pray about this and I think you should fast about this as well. Do you have any children? Is it possible that you are pregnant or might be pregnant in the near future?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 pm

4HisGlory,
Have you personally been in witch craft before you gave your life to God?

If so, did you whole heartedly renounce witch craft and all the spirits there of?

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm

it could be,a pikture,of a generational issue?truely a creepy dream bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 pm

I believe the Lord is showing you that you still have either a generational connection or an before you new the Lord connection to the occult/witchcraft/free masonry. I would ask the Lord to show you and if you need help in deliverance I would be happy to assist you.

Love in the Lord,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top