Lots of Darkness throughout the dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lots of Darkness throughout the dream...

Post by Selena on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

(I have been having a reoccuring dream about my brother working at a church near me. We live 100's of miles away from each other.)

I dreamt my family and I were going to a Christmas Service at my brother's new church. We went to get our seats. My brother and his children came and sat next to us. I noticed one of the children was present. I assumed he was in Children's Church since he is autistic. I felt sad, because my sister in law wasn't there. I knew in the dream she had left my brother and the children.

Then I was in my backyard taking my dog on a potty break. It was dark even for night time. My dog and I were quieter than normal. I sat on the ground and looked to my left. My flowers were flooded and I saw 7 water lizards sleeping in the flower bed. I got so grossed out by the lizards I jumped up. I stomped so hard on the ground 1,000's of ants came up from the ground and scattered everywhere. All of a sudden, 7 raccoons and and 2 striped orangatans woke up from the pool and garden area. They began to scatter around my back yard. My boys came outside to play with the orangatan. I told them don't you see it isn't a boy you are playing with it's an animal. The animal began acting my boys and coping what they were doing.

I woke up very disturbed from this dream.

Blessings! Selena

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lots of Darkness throughout the dream...

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't have a full interpretation, but I felt like the last part of your dream was symbolic for several annoying/troublesome issues that seem to have bombarded you possibly leaving you feeling overwhelmed. It could be that the enemy is using something through your sons to cause a problem as well.

I know this is vague and I feel that the number 7 is significant since it happened twice in your dream. It could be that this stuff has been around for a while or something that seems like you've been dealing with forever. Just some thoughts...
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Be encouraged though! The Lord knows your struggles and He is with you!

I felt led to share the following verse:
John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 pm

I just burst into tears...this summer Hod has been telling me over and over he wants me to walk in peace and that he has given me peace. I know 7 is significant. I will continue to seek understanding! Thank you!!

Selena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 pm

AMEN! He is so good to us! :glory: huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top