I Need An Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Need An Interpretation

Post by wlc0707 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi,

I was woken up by a dream I had yesterday. In that dream, I saw a website (but can't remember the name of the website) and immediately after that, I heard a voice saying, "I will help you." However, there was no one but I seemed to be able to sense where the voice was coming from and followed it out. Then all of a sudden, I saw a figure of a person (totally black) entering a toilet. When I saw the figure, I was scared and then I woke up. Anyone can help to interpret? Thanks.

wlc0707

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Need An Interpretation

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 pm

Is there a certain website the Lord has sent you to to help you??? Perhaps helping you learn Dream Interpretation?? hee hee

just a thought...God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wlc0707 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 pm

No, I can't recall. I think it's a link...an advertisement of some sort if I recall correctly.

wlc0707

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok..LOL it was just a thought...I'm rather fond of this site...in case you hadn't noticed laugh

I pray the Lord will provide clarity to you about these dreams. I think the last part of your dream is important as well. What kind of feelings did you have when looking at the man in the toilet? Was it like he was waiting in there to attack? just an uneasy feeling about him?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wlc0707 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:01 am

Hi Daph,

Thanks:) ...the black figure was the 'invisible man' that I heard the voice from...I followed where the voice came from and then all of a sudden, the 'invisible man' became visible - he became totally black - and then he entered the toilet. What shocked me in that dream was that the 'invisible man' suddenly became a black figure. I don't understand why...Thanks once again, Daph. :)

wlc0707

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top