Was this a spritual DREAM ?i cant tell>>>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was this a spritual DREAM ?i cant tell>>>>

Post by ifuentes on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 am

Hi my name is lucy , Im a new member. First of all God bless everyone. its so wonderful to see a forum that serve our lord and savior.

I HAD THIS DREAM WHERE A MAN CAME TO ME ASKING QUESTION, WHEN I SAW HIM I
DID NOT LIKE HIS APPEREANCE HE LOOKED AS IF HE WAS HIGH ON DRUGS AND WAS'NT IN HIS RIGHT MIND. I TRY TO GET AWAY FROM HIM BUT HE KEPT FOLLOWING ME, I MADE BELEIVED THAT I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL AND STARTED TALKING ON MY PHONE, ANYWAY HE LEFT, IN THE SECOND DREAM THIS SAME MAN RETURNED AND IM IN A APARTMENT OF SOME TYPE. WHEN I SEE THIS MAN ONCE AGAIN I BEGIN TO PANICK HE IS HEADING TO THE BATHROOM WHERE MY SON IS IN, I WARN MY HUSBAND, BUT HE DOES NOT REACT, HE GOES INTO THE BATHROOM AFTER THIS MAN, AND COMES OUT RIGHT AWAY SAYING TO ME IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHERE THIS MAN LINAGES COMES FROM. ANYWAY MY MAIN CONCERN WAS MY SON AND I PROCEEDED TO THE BATHROOM BUT THE MAN WAS ON HIS WAY OUT CURSING AT ME WITH HALF OF HIS PANT DOWN, I WAS FEELING FRIGHTEN AND WORRY NEVER GOT TO GO INTO THE BATHROOM TO SEE MY SON, WHEN THE SCENE TURN INTO A LIVING ROOM WHERE THERE WERE LIKE 10 MEN BUT WHEN I LOOK THERE IS A MAN WITH A GRACEFUL LOOK TO HIM WEARING A VERY WHITE LONG BEARED DRESSED IN A SHERPHARD OUTFIT, AND A CANE.. I TURN TOWARDS MY HUSBAND AND MY HUSBAND SAID TO ME WHEN THERE IS MORE THAN ONE, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS HERE. I WOKE UP INTERCEDING FOR MY SON BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A WARNING DREAM. PLEASE HELP.

Last edited by ifuentes on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WORD ERRORS)

ifuentes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was this a spritual DREAM ?i cant tell>>>>

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm

This dream IS from the Lord to comfort you! It may be that you will indeed have to do some serious intercession for your son. This is encouraging because the Lord was among you even through all that. Matt 18:15 “If your brother or sister sins,[c] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

God bless you and Welcome to the site!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top