marriage restored

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriage restored

Post by michelle neal on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 am

My husband of 17yr come november packed up and left 2 sundays ago while i was at church. No note no phone call no nothing. he filed for divorce and has been gone on vacation since. He is a christian man thats why i married him. yes we had our troubles as any marriage does but he always was insistant that divorce was not an option in the eyes of the lord. their has been no adultry on my part and i am wondering what is going on in his head and heart. Last night I had a series of dreams of he and I together and happy. we were somewhere unfamiler to me but I was so happy and so was he. I awoke only to cry and when i went back to sleep i had some more dreams of he and i and we were happy. I dont want to be fooling myself. I have been praying for restoration of our marriage I love him so much. I would forgive him if he had done somthing wrong he just never gave me a chance. Please help as I am so broken and in despair. He was my only trule love and I am having trouble wraping my mind around the fact that this doest line up with his belief system. Please advise in Jesus's name.

michelle neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marriage restored

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:20 pm

That doesn't make sense to me either....
It's possible that the dreams you had are prophetic, but without a Word from the Lord there is no way to be sure. I would pray hard for him. If he truly loves the Lord, he will listen to the Holy Spirit. When my husband and I argue, I pray the Lord will mediate between us and He does. He shows me my heart and he shows my husband his...and we come together and talk about it..or forgive each other and apologize. Just keep praying and ask the Lord to help you be sensitive to His Holy Spirit because He will speak to you and comfort you during this terrible time. THe Lord is so close to the broken-hearted and He binds up ALL their wounds! Please keep us updated and I suggest posting a prayer request so others can join in with you in agreement.
God bless you sister and heal your heart!
AMEN!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Michelle. I echo what Daph has said. This is a very dark time for those who are called. But, your Father knew of this trouble before time began- and he knew of your marriage's trouble. The Lord's will is plain about marriage. I will chanllenge anyone to the contrary. God's desire is for restoration and healing in your marriage. His timing is infinately perfect. You must grow in strength during this time. I too have walked this same road- and am Victorious! Begin to speak out what God says about your marriage- what does he say about your covenant with Him? The same stands true in your marriage! Profess the blood of Christ over your marriage; the past, present and future. I will constantly lift you up in prayer. Your victory is sure.

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top