I believe I'm right on schedule with the dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I believe I'm right on schedule with the dream

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:21 am

Good Morning,

I am new to the group and I understand that there are alot people within the group. So patience for a response has been employeed:)

My husband had a dream that I know for a fact it has biblical and spiritual meaning. I took the core of the dream which is that, "he was inside the our church (world changers church international) and he was looking for the showers so he could change his clothes into a suit. He said he felt dirty with a sense of urgency to get into his new suit. HE also stated that there were showers in the front of the church but they were full so the usher--and older gentlemen said he would go show him the showers in the back but they had to cross over the pulpit where the Pastor was teaching at the time. There were 3 bathrooms in the back and he went inside one and showered. Came out changed his clothes into a suit and went back out."

I believed the dream to be a cleansing of his spirit, (showering)being refreshed while focusing on the scripture Ezekiel 36;25-28 and the changing of the clothes as a new position in life with scripture Genesis 41;41-42...But I just could not get the number 3 understood...as I know it has been linked to wholeness--completion..

any help with this would be great! Thanks and have a wonderful day

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I believe I'm right on schedule with the dream

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:25 pm

I really felt the same about this dream...that it was about cleansing and getting ready for something important in the ministry.

In the bible, numbers are literal in dreams...though numbers in other scriptures seem to hold a symbolic meaning...however when Joseph gave interpretations with numbers, they were about a literal number.

These are just my thoughts...please pray on them
God bless and WELCOME!!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

....thanks Daphine I appreciate it. I always pray and ask for wisdom when I know the dreams have a meaning or warning. I knew this dream had a spritual meaning so i prayed and went through my bible and found what I was needing. THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT EVENING!

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 pm

you too! Thanks for posting!!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top