goat and sharks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goat and sharks

Post by shany on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I dreamed like i was with someone looking over someone gate and i turned around and saw in the distance like a dog coming. I told the person we need to run, but i was hesistant because i had to run through a neighbour's yard(but this person was a neighbor years ago). Me and this person who only appeared as a shadow ran through the yards and then run down the road. In the road there were rocks lined off. I said we need to face this and stop running. We waited awhile and not till the animal go closer i realized that it was a black goat. We picked up the rocks and began to throw it at the goat. I remember breaking the goat ankle. I threw and missed one. My one year old son appeared in the dream and picked up a stone and hit him in his forehead. This stunned the goad. Then me and person began to stone the goat. He retreated and at a certain distance he turned around and said i will be back. I waited with the rocks for him. he never came back.

My other dream: i was in a boat. I decided to come out of the boat and swim to shore. The water was beautiful and calm. While i was swimming i noticed sharks every where but they did not bother me. Then i was in the boat again.There were no sharks in the water. I said to myself "i wonder if i should swim this time". I decided not to. I rode the boat all the way to the shore. As soon as i got on the shore and stepped onto the sand I turned around I noticed the biggest shark ever. It turned around and swam away swiftly. It would have been very hard to notice it in the water because of the color. I remember someone saying to me in the dream, "do u see that shark its called a can shark they blend in with the sand. It would have definitely killed u if u gotten out of the boat". Apparently the shark was following me the entire time and i didn't notice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: goat and sharks

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 pm

In the first dream the goat represents a threat from the enemy. The Lord has given you courage to face your fears/trials. The Lord has help you overcome the enemies advance against you and he was not able to prosper. In the second dream, its possible (just my thoughts here) the shark could be the second attempt from the devil (since he said he would be back) It could be a different type of attack, but again the enemy is not successful because of the wisdom the Lord has placed in your heart and you chose the right way to handle the situation...you chose the safe way and chose not to risk it...

1 peter 5:5 “God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top