His Name is Seven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

His Name is Seven

Post by blue504 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am

On New Years Eve my friend dreamed that I had a new mate and his name was Seven. She said I told her, " I have a new man and his name is Seven." She also stated, when she woke up she felt the Holy Spirit.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: His Name is Seven

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 am

What I felt in my spirit when I read this was the words "fullness, completion, and blessing from the Lord. This will be the end of your searching and the beginning of something wonderful that wont end." :glory:

My thoughts/questions here: Could this be about the Lord? Or someone special in your life?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Ty for your response. I have been going through something. This gives me hope. I have been through alot of heart ache and pain from a past relationship. I have been devastated once I learn he has a new family, and I am full of pain. I have been waiting on the Lord and hoping the two of us would have been togeather. I guess not. I have been living a Godly life style for the last few years.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Good Question. I was thinking it was about someone special.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Please pray for me. I have been crying for two months straight. I am having a hard time letting go, in my Heart. This man and I share a child togeather. I have not been with him in years or any man; but I carry him in my heart. I feel like a fool.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:34 pm

UGH...Blue504, when I read this my heart aches for you. I've been through something similar before, but not involving a child. I will pray for you.

Let me say this...you may have a soul tie that needs to be broken. It's the emotional ties that are the hardest but when you cast it upon the Lord and remain in prayer, it leaves. WHen I went through my season, God sent one of my friends, who needed a place to stay, to move in with me. She and I prayed a lot and one day I looked up and I was out of that emotional bondage. I cried MANY tears, but those tears are gone and I can think about that person and pray with a clear and healed heart.

I'm not sure where you live, but I would be happy to connect with you over the phone and pray whenever you need it. You can let me know via PM, if you like. No pressure, just felt the need to extend myself to you since I know all to well what you are experiencing.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm

when I read the dream all I felt was JOY...I'm talking JOY UNSPEAKABLE AND FULL OF GLORY!!!! Those who sew in tears shall reap in JOY!!! AMEN!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 pm

This is a promise from the Father to His child to encourage you and show you that you have JOY headed your way! IT's a wonderful thing that will leave you full and satisfied! You won't be hanging on the edge wondering what could happen. "It's complete!" (I keep hearing that in my heart)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Ty for your response. I really needed to hear this: "Those who sew in tears shall reap in JOY!!! AMEN!!!!." It is time for me to have joy. Satan will not have my mind. I will be stable because of God's Grace and Joy.
I have the mind of Christ Jesus.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

blue504 wrote:Ty for your response. I really needed to hear this: "Those who sew in tears shall reap in JOY!!! AMEN!!!!." It is time for me to have joy. Satan will not have my mind. I will be stable because of God's Grace and Joy.
I have the mind of Christ Jesus.

Thank you Jesus!!! woo hoo

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:53 pm

AMEN!!!!! The part that touched my heart was your heartache. I'm in agreement that the dream is a GOOD dream.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:59 am

Yeah God! Amen! :loveit:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum