WHAT'S A BOAT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT'S A BOAT?

Post by Jessymay on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 am

Someone came to me a couple of days with a "word" and "a dream that followed that word".

First the "word" was that No one is goin to steal your boat.

The dream was as follows:

I was with several unidentified people and with my friend Joe (Joe by the way is the one who had the word and the dream). He said that I had this picture of a snake that I was showing everyone and I was really afraid of it. I had seen it when I fell out of my boat or had my boat taken away from me...he couldn't remember which. He said the snake was really beautiful. When I fell out of the boat I saw the snake and I was afraid, yet I took a picture of it and was showing everyone.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time..

Last edited by Jessymay on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change Title)

Jessymay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT'S A BOAT?

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

I feel the dream is about a circumstance in your life that is causing you fear. The snake represents the enemy that is sly and is sent to steal, kill, and destroy. It doesn't surprise me that the snake was so beautiful. Lucifer was/is beautiful and often masks himself as an angel of light. The Word that was given to your friend was given to encourage you. Have faith, the enemy will not prosper and the thing you fear most will not come to pass!! I feel like encouraging you to ask others to intercede for you regarding this. praying
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top