Strange horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange horse

Post by shany on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 am

I had numerous dreams in one. The scenes just kept on changing. The one i remember and stood out the most was me and my sister were walking down the street and the corner we was going to turn through had a white horse with blue eyes and small black wings. I remember thinking "Oh my God what is this"(in reality the corner the horse was standing through is by a grave yard, don't know if this is of any importance). I went through the corner and I remember standing next to it thinking to myself am I suppose to get on this horse. I turned back around and I went back on the road and i watched the horse walked down to another corner. I remember in the dream trying to tell my cousin and the household about the horse but no one was listening. It wasn't that i was intentionally being ignored but too much was going on in the house. Only one building is between their house and the grave yard.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange horse

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 am

I've had a vision of the same horse. It was white with black wings. I had a quick vision of the horse descending to the earth. Then I saw a very evil man rise to power...in my heart I felt I was looking at the antichrist. What threw me off was that the horse was white. But the black wings are key...also the feelings I had with the vision helped me to discern the symbolism. The white is alluring, seemingly pure, also the blue eyes would catch my eye...but the black wings made me feel as though the horse came with the wrong intentions and whoever chose to ride it, would be choosing death. It's deceptive see? I feel that's the meaning of the horse in your dream. It's even standing near a graveyard. This dream is from the Lord..be encouraged! He is giving you a heads up to avoid a trap! Pray that the Lord continues to lead you out of temptation and deliver you from the evil plans the enemy has for you. The Lord is faithful! :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 am

Daph is spot on in this. The Lord has given me the same "revelation" about your dream. Also *emphasis- for me from the Spirit- is the horse's blue eyes. Blue eyes in a horse often denotes blindness/ spiritual blindness. The corner in your dream is significant- it denotes a turning point. (This could be in your life or the lives of another.) You are a crier- one sent to give this message to those around you. The inattentiveness to your message will be the fault of the others failure to recognize true focus on the Kingdom of Heaven. Glory to God! Stand strong and give the message!

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shany on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 am

Thank you both for your response. Lately the Lord has speaking to me in dreams. The first time I had two dreams in one and they both happen the next day. I only realize until after it happen it is what i have dreamed.

@srainess11 a crier huh, seems like God is ready to use me. Pls pray for me. I need to get rid of my shyness and replace the spirit of fear with a spirit of boldness. Keep me in your prayers.

My sister told me I have to take my dreams more seriously now.

shany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Yes, shany- I definately will pray for your boldness to arise. Yes, your sister is right, you need to start journalizing them. God's desire is to speak to and through all of us. Many never hear His voice because they do not still themselves enough to hear. Now, that you are hearing him- show Him that you appreciate His messages to you by writing them down. I have been having prophetic dreams since 2000, and have been journalizing them ever since. I believe that God has revealed more to me- simply because I've shown Him that I am listening. (I think it no conscidence, that this is when I recieved the Holy Spirit's baptism.) This will be a good site for you- as you begin to learn interpretation. :)

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top