Please help pray for God`s work to come through

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help pray for God`s work to come through

Post by Aemilk on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

Hello,

I am writing this note and I hope I get high response. Right now I am doing work in South Africa. There is a need for men and women to work together, but my goal is to and I feel in my heart push for the agenda that men and women need each other as a team as a unit. Just as God planned.
There has been alot of agendas pushed that focus on issues that don`t celebrate men and women working together and respecting one another such as violence, etc and this is a concern for me being so young and all. I believe that the work that God has placed in my heart is for men and women to work together and build important and successful healthy relationships whether it`s marriage, or friendship in a healthy and wholeness way.
I am in the process right now of working with young men in unversity to respect their female counterparts because there has been high incidences of rape, so I hope that for the next few months while I am in Africa that the men will responsed and that God`s work will be done. I don`t work for a Christian organization but I feel that`s God`s plan men and women need each other.

If you agree or need clarification with what I have address please respond or even pray that God`s will be fulfilled.

Thank you and God bless your support is needed

Aemilk

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help pray for God`s work to come through

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

I will be happy to agree in prayer with you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:14 pm

praying May God bless you in all you do!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top