a personal holocaust

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a personal holocaust

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:01 pm

I've had two dreams relating to a personal holocaust in my life, and now I'm at a season in my life where it seems to fit. bandaid

For some back ground information, I own a herd of dairy goats and have been gearing up to start my own business making cheese and selling milk and goat milk soap. The herd's health is a very important thing to me and I've been needing to get some testing done to rule out some diseases. No one in my herd had been ill...but I brought this one goat home who was very skinny, and well let's just say I need to get her tested to rule out a very very bad disease. If she tested positive for this disease, we would then need to put down our entire herd (13 goats) which would be a disaster because I love them so much and we have put quite a lot of money into them....

Here's the first dream Nov 10th, 2010

I got some bracelets that were linked together because it was all that I had of worth. I remember promising one of my children something but all I had left to give them was a silver chain. I turned into a jewish woman and had two children. I felt some loss but I cut my losses. Then before I crossed a doorway I climbed up on a mantle with the jewelry. The child that was to inherit the silver chain was named Victorus..or Victorious. Anyway I knew it stood for Victory over the situation. Then I crossed the threshold from the High Place. As I brought my two children to the new place I began to scrub the slime and grime off the threshold of the doorway it was lime green and yellow with bits of vomitous grit. I knew that I didnít have to clean it, but I wanted to hold to my tradition as a jew and scrub it away with bleach anyway. I knew nothing like that stuff could get the junk off. I also knew that I had been through the holocaust and this was nothing compared to that.

There are striking similarities in the dream above that coinside with my life now. Also last week I dreamed that I had survived the holocaust and I was writing about it to try and help others....neither one of these dreams had anything to do with goats, but I made the connection with having to put my whole herd down with the holocaust...anyway I'd love some Holy Spirit feedback and encouraging words! I'll be testing two of my goats next week.
Thanks! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a personal holocaust

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:51 am

Laura!
If a child of God survives anything, she comes out of it with new power/ressurection power. There is nothing to fear a bout. Again if you were a jewish woman,then you are one that carries God's promises specifically in your life, to shine forth his glory and to manifest his works. I pray that the manifestation shall be inform of health of your household, protection and finances. May all these come as overflow. The situation in goats is not as bad as you think, because jesus has overcome
John 14:1--"Do not let your heart be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me''

blessings.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 am

happy dance PETER THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You've confirmed what the Lord spoke to my heart this morning. As a matter of fact, I said a prayer for you immediately after!!! I JUST PRAISE HIM FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 am

I felt led to pray that the Lord provide for all your needs and that people receive you wherever you go and receive the word you carry in your heart in Jesus name!! :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Amen and Amen! Good word Peter. My spirit agrees!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

happy dance :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 am

Laura & Dove solutions,

all to the glory of God. Bless you both.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:39 pm

I am in love with your siggy. The sunset, the bench, and the tree. I want to be in that siggy. May God continue to bless you.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 pm

LOL Blue! Look a bit closer at the bench! LOL there's a group of tree huggers around that tree protesting. The "bench" is a bull-dozer! laugh I have a funny story I'd love to share about that avatar. When my husband and I got married, we both had a dream that I was a tree-hugger...BOTH in the same night. The dream was edifying and improved the morale of our household at the time. It was about him needing to be more nurturing and understanding that I was such a nurturing person. Now, three years later, I'm always calling him a tree-hugger cause he's planted an orchard in our front yard and plans to open his own nursery!!!! laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm

The Lord is so good! :glory: be to the Father!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top