An Ancient City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Ancient City

Post by sraines11 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Dreamed I was walking in a city with an abundence of sand. This was an ancient city with winding roads and stone steps. While I was walking, I saw one who was in a black cloak and carried a shepard's staff in his left hand. (*emphasis- left hand) As he walked a pile of serpents walked/floated beside his feet. His movements caused their movements. If he stopped- they stopped. If he moved forward- they moved as well. This pile of serpents contained several hundred serpents, but moved as one. At times, the one in black would stop and rearrange these serpents to move more effeciently. (*awareness- I knew many feared him, but I did not) I noticed the bodies of three serpents that were lying behind him. I pointed these out to him- he waved his hand and smiled; stating, "These are of no use to me now. They have been tred upon." (*awareness- bare feet had tred upon them, causing their deaths) As I continued to watch, this one descended down the stone steps, into the heart of the city. In the heart of this ancient city, lied a fissure in the foundation. Above the fissure sat on who was poised above the hole. Out of this fissure were emerging vast numbers of serpents; hatchlings. The one poised above the fissure was consuming each hatchling as it emerged. I began pointing this out as they would emerge- so that none would be missed. (*awareness- none were missed) I asked the Holy Spirit for interpretation- he sent me to Ezkiel 38-CORRECTION: Ezkiel 8 (sorry)

To God be the Glory!

Last edited by sraines11 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Ancient City

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:18 pm

What a dream from the Lord! I was wondering if you could clarify which "one" that was poised above the hole? Was it a serpent that was devouring the hatchlings?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 pm

No, this was not another serpent. The "one poised above the hole" has still has eluded interp. for me. I have prayed earnestly about this, but no answers are forthcoming as of yet. But, I have had dreams that the Lord hid the interp. for many years. Maybe, God will give you the interp.

The being is human in form and naked in appearance. My "awareness" is that he is has been set here as a "protector". Angelic? But, his expressed purpose was to prevent these hatchlings from reaching maturity. I do feel that my "directing" him has to do with prayer- the active prayers of God's children. The warfare is taking place in the Spirit realm, but His children/we are responsible for what/how the angelic hosts are responding. Their power resides in our expressed prayers. I you have an input, I would appreciate the response.

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 pm

This verse is what came to me: Exodus 7:10 "So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the LORD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. 11 Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts: 12 Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs."

I just love this dream! The shepherd of the world has underestimated the power of God. He cannot defeat the Lord's kingdom by his vast numbers of demons. He's got a battle I'll admit, but the Bible says WE WIN!!! I think the verse above is a great illustration of how God's power swallows up the enemy no matter how bad the situation may look for those that love Him. According to the scripture you were given, it would seem the serpents represent detestable things that the enemy uses to distract God's people and lead them following after idols.
I was thinking perhaps the protector in the end was perhaps Gabriel or Michael, when I prayed I heard in my spirit they were not worthy to consume the snakes. Only Jesus could consume these detestable things. He took on our sins at the cross...each and every one..not one was missed. If it hadn't been for the Lord, our enemies would have overtaken us!!! AMEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! :glory:

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 pm

I love the refrence to Aaron's staff! Perfect! Yes, I too believe the one above the fissure is Christ, but was almost reluctant to express this- for I am not sure what the nudity means. But, just as I am typing, I feel it has to do with Jesus needing to do this in the "flesh"- his human form. What do you think? The remission of our sins had to be dealt with through the actual "form" of a man.

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 pm

It shows how completely he humbled Himself. He came into this world in humility and left in ultimate humility. He was naked and beaten when he bore our iniquities. Praise God He came back again and is coming AGAIN IN SHEKINAH GLORY!!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Now I'm going to bed with my heart full and overflowing in Holy Spirit Joy! Thank you sraines11 for sharing the Joy of the Lord with me! huggins What a blessing it's been to read your posts!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top