Snake in the dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake in the dream

Post by shaggydeh on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 am

Hi everyone i have two dreams one a friend dreamt and the other by me just this morning what does the two mean.
The first one a friend of mine said he dreamt pushing a wheelchair and i was sitting and took note of me holding a snake a close to my chest and was scared because he thought the snake was dead but looked closely at the tail and realised it was not a dead snake. The second is like this i dreamt of someone lying down on the bead and suddenly i saw a snake crawling on to the bed on to the person sleeping and the person lying down did not know that a snake was on the chest i can not say if it was a man or woman lying down on the bed i was afraid that is this snake going to strike this person who is not aware of a snake on the chest i woke up suddenly from my sleep.I prayed concerning this dream and cancelled anything that might want to happen in the physical realm to me or to my loved ones.Are the two dreams related i need to know what God is saying to the two dreams
Jesus is Lord
Olusegun Dehinde

shaggydeh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake in the dream

Post by sraines11 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:52 pm

This is definately a dream from the Lord. I read it yesterday, but wanted to pray about its' interp. Were you the one being pushed in the wheelchair? This snake against your chest can have two meanings. (Often dreams from the Lord are "dysemetrical"-have two distinct meanings- both are equally important and neither are exclusive of the other. This is a term that God awoke me from my sleep- repeating.) The snake can be a past stronghold/sin that you have thought was previously overcome. In this instance it has re-emerged. This stronghold can bring about physical injury. Your need to realize this re-emergence is very important, because you are aware of it in another's life- and YOU are well aware of its's hidden dangers. God has proclaimed Victory in this for you! Awesome Overcomer.

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaggydeh on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 pm

hi i was the one been pushed on the wheel chair.Thanks i have been fasting and praying concerning the dream praying concerning all forms serpent spirit breaking every curse,injury,bondage etc that might be related to such dream with the blood of Jesus and the the name of Jesus using isaiah 54:7,luke 10:19,rev12:11 and psalm 18:44-45

shaggydeh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:57 pm

I would get a checkup if this were my dream. This may be God's way of saying that you need a checkup. I'm not sure but the signs are strong enough to me to make me think health issues.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top