Any help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any help please?

Post by Destine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 am

This dream definitely makes no sense to me, whatsoever. I'm in this upscale hotel room, (laying in bed) and I roll over and see this guy in bed with me, I start yelling and asking him how he got in my room, and he keeps saying that were together. Well, my mother barges into the room, and my mother goes off on me and the guy, and I start to cry and my mother just starts yelling at me and says I should be ashamed of myself. I really do not understand the dream.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any help please?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Could it be about a situation where you feel you are being confronted for something you are against anyway? Just a thought...
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I agree, could it be that the man might represent evil, affecting your rest aka troubling you. To me, your mom represents the Holy Spirit

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:41 am

just to add on what Laura, mrs Lena says, could this be a prophetic dream precisely of what would happen. If it does not fit now, then it might be a warning dream. oh yes! that this guy will come in your life, the result will be shame and rejection.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

I have felt a little agitated at a few girls at my church, Because they are trying to pry into my life, and my mother keeps telling me I need to get a thicker skin, because I don't want to seem rude, but my life is my business. I wouldn't say that it has been robbing me of sleep though!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi Destine -

Just thoughts and adding to what has been said.

When I dream of being in a hotel, it's usually a sign that God is giving me a reprieve, time to rest/heal/refresh so that I'm prepared for the next season in my life. When I've had or seen dreams like this where someone in your bed and they are unwelcome and/or you don't know how they got there - it often symbolizes that they (or whoever they symbolize) are trying to establish a level of intimacy - not necessarily sexual - just an emotional closeness that doesn't exist, it's not something that you agree with nor do you want it. This sounds exactly like what you're experiencing with the girls at the church.

Your mom in the dream seems literal to me. The Holy Spirit wouldn't appear in such a condemning way (Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.). If she were symbolic, I would say that she may have been a representation of your own feelings of self-condemnation....

Overall, I think the dream is speaking about your current situation, the feelings are the same.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

That makes sense, I'm not used to being around girls who pry into the business of others. And, the other day it seemed like the girls were trying to engage me and my sister a little more.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:03 pm

lola21st wrote:Hi Destine -

Just thoughts and adding to what has been said.

When I dream of being in a hotel, it's usually a sign that God is giving me a reprieve, time to rest/heal/refresh so that I'm prepared for the next season in my life. When I've had or seen dreams like this where someone in your bed and they are unwelcome and/or you don't know how they got there - it often symbolizes that they (or whoever they symbolize) are trying to establish a level of intimacy - not necessarily sexual - just an emotional closeness that doesn't exist, it's not something that you agree with nor do you want it. This sounds exactly like what you're experiencing with the girls at the church.

Your mom in the dream seems literal to me. The Holy Spirit wouldn't appear in such a condemning way (Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.). If she were symbolic, I would say that she may have been a representation of your own feelings of self-condemnation....

Overall, I think the dream is speaking about your current situation, the feelings are the same.

Did you get my message(I sent it yesterday)

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Yes, I did...haven't had a chance to reply properly but in a nutshell - praise God, your auntie rocks! :praiseg-d: :hooray: woo hoo

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:12 pm

lola21st wrote:Yes, I did...haven't had a chance to reply properly but in a nutshell - praise God, your auntie rocks! :praiseg-d: :hooray: woo hoo

Thanks, yes she does happy dance

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum