need some help please :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need some help please :)

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

In this part, we were in a classroom type setting, but not as formal. I remember the teacher was getting on to me at one point because I wasn't doing what I used to do(music) Then there was this guy that was in the classroom and he talked to me a couple of times. Then I remember walking around the room. I saw someone from my past, said hello, and expected her to want to talk cause it had been so long since we'd seen each other, but that was it. Then a little later this same guy came and found me, I remember specifically his name was Justin. I remember in the dream making sure to find out his name. (He was talking on the phone and I heard him say, this is Justin). When he came to talk to me, I remember realizing that I was clothed from the waist down but not from the waist up. (prior to this I was walking around like this but didn't realize it) He gave me an invitation to a dinner party he was having and there was a specific word I remembered seeing on there. It was the Russian word for plate. (I only know this because I'm actually studying this in real life) What's even weirder is that I remembered I was trying to cover myself, by shielding myself with a paper plate. He kind of looked at me funny as if he was wondering why I was trying to do that. That was that.

Oh somewhere in the middle of the above section, I remember constantly thinking that I needed to go see this really old guy/cause he wasn't well. I was trying to figure out how to get to him to share Jesus with him because he was really famous. (I know Michael Buble isn't old in real life, but he is who was in my dream.)

This is the next section of the dream, and it was in the same type of room:
So, I was in a room filled with people (I could see me..) I remember there was a small group of musicians in front of me, and there was one person playing the same instrument that I played. I apparently had my instrument there, and from where I was sitting, I started playing the same note she was. It was only one note that she was playing and she only used 1 part of the instrument when I had the whole thing with me. I remember in the dream feeling bad for doing it but it happened so automatically.
Then after a few minutes of them playing, people behind me and around me brought out their instruments and started playing along with that small group. I didn't know what to think, what was going on.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum