Dream to be interpretted by Niccio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream to be interpretted by Niccio

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 am

Hi everyone, Niccio needs help interpretting this dream. Any help you can give is most appreciated. Thanks everyone! ~Dove

The dream:

I need some help with interpreting this dream. It is really bothering me. I dream that I was standing in church with a few fish hooks that were all tide in a bunch. I was standing with scissor in my hand, ready to cut off one of the hooks that were damage. I already bought a new fish hook to replace the damage one. There was something about our Pastor too. It was his fish hooks or something. I remember also two different thickness fishing line that was all tangle up. In the same dream my mother was playing the organ in church, but the church was empty except for 1 person on the stage with my mother.
Last night I dream I was having a petting with a gay woman. I was really disgusted with this dream when I woke up this morning. Please help. I know God is telling me something.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream to be interpretted by Niccio

Post by Jasmine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am

The first thing I thought was "fishers of men..."

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

This is definately a dream from the Lord. I have not prayed over this yet, but will. Some things are pretty clear though. Hooks and lines are equipment we/our pastor would use in order to bring someone to Christ. It is clear that there is "damage" to a hook/technique. Different "thickness" in a line would denote different weights of fish. Some techniques that work well for bringing some in, will not work for all. I feel that the playing of the organ is your mother's direct line of worship to her Father. (she needs no audience for this) The dream of the woman- Satan's attempt to remove the focus off of God's message to you and on to personal condemnation. Stay Stong!

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top