Dreams of a little boy (recurring)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of a little boy (recurring)

Post by MrsLena on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:55 am

My husband and I just started trying to get preg and I've had a dream of this little boy multiple times. My pastor even had a vision about my husband and a little boy.

Here are 2 recent ones

DREAM 1
I got on a bus and he was on the bus, we werent sitting together but I "knew" him, we got off at the same spot. Next scene he was with a teacher, and I walked up to the teacher and the teacher starts talking about how smart he is and all, and I actually said yes he is.
Then the teacher starts playing praise music, and I said wow this is good, and he said X gave it to him. I said "oh wow X gave me a ride in her car, and I didnt hear it"

I prayed about it and I felt God tell me this was my son, the bus was like a spiritual ministry that took us to heaven. The teacher was Christ and he was being prepared and being filled up with wisdom. The praise songs were the praises my friend X had been sending up to heaven, and they are very pleasing to Him. God shared that with me, to encourage her and she was deeply moved.

DREAM 2
I was carrying the little boy, it was dark and he was scared, had to take him out of somewhere. I was comforting him, telling him not to be afraid, and carried him out. Then I realized I forgot my purse and went back and quickly got it. There was an old evil looking man, but I wasnt bothered because there were 2 other people in background like watching.

I believe this is my son again, not sure what bag means and going back to get it. The evil man was the enemy and the other 2 people watching were angels ready to handle the situation if he tried anything.

Any thoughts?
God bless you all.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of a little boy (recurring)

Post by MrsLena on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 am

Update
I am currently pregnant, and it is a girl happy dance Seems like the little boy is coming eventually.

I believe the dream was to prepare me for a miscarriage I ended up having a few mths after that post. To let me know God was still looking out for me.

Funny enough a few yrs ago, I had a vision about my children, oldest was a girl, and then there were 2 others, 1 was a boy, not sure of the 3rd one's gender.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 am

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I pray for safe healthy delivery us in Jesus name.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 am

Amen and thank you very much Mia!!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down