End times and RV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End times and RV

Post by godbeholds02 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Ive had a dream of an RV three times within a year and I dont understand what the RV represents. Can anyone help? I feel this dream may be important because I woke up from my sleep and decided to go ahead and pray for God to reveal anything he would have me to know and I fell back to sleep and this was the dream I had.
In my recent dream I dont know where the location is but I looked up and there came down and burning ball like a comet and remember thinking it was the sun because the sky became dark and it came closer. It hit the earth but there was no boom from the impact. The sky went back to being clear and the sky was day but there was no sun. I was screaming the end has begun. I call my cusin sabrinia and was saying that the end has begun. I had a feeling to stock up on food and the the pantry came into sight there was food but not as much as I was discibing to her. I knew the end would come soon. No man know the day nor the hour. Even a man tried to predict the day and he was wrong but i new it was near and I was right and its here Praise the Lord! My mom and I desided to search for my step dad and I was looking for Leng whom in reality is an recent ex-boyfriend but in my dream for some reason we were togather. My mom and I search we seperated and I came acrossed a broken townhouse settled in with nice twon houses I was screaming for my mom and a person yeld no one lives there and I said OK and my mom came out. We had an RV so we could leave. I dont know where we were supposed to go but we were leaving. We all found one another and I asked my mom if leng n I could ride in the RV with her because it was huge with 8 beds and she said no because she didnt want him getting all the kids wound up/ hyper so i got in the truck with him and we all left. The end. Ive also had a dream my aunt have my mom a really nice RV huge inside. Nicer than the house we have now. And then again I had another dream we had a nice RV covered inside in all nice cherry Polished wood. We were astonished how beautiful it was. Does anyone get it cause I dont. Ive searched for the meaning of an RV/ camper or motor home and cant find anything.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: End times and RV

Post by godbeholds02 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 am

possible interpretation... I had this dream either sat morning or sun morning. Monday my family had to go to court for my sister in law. She was sentence 10 yrs in prision perhaps the begining of the end or the firey ball was Gods judgment on her. Maybe the RV represents that its ok for us to move on now that the darkness that was in our lives is gone now ( sister-n-law ) also my ex-boyfirend txt me on the same day asking how I was doing which may be way he was also in the dream.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top