Sore teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sore teeth

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi all just wanted some thoughts, I have ideas on this but wanted to see if perhaps I missed something

I was in an unfamilar place with mum around. I had a filling in my mouth on one of my teeth and the filling had come out leaving that part of my tooth open and exposed...almost like the raw part of the nerve. I wanted to get it fixed and didnt want to eat or let anything touch that area of that hole in my tooth because I knew any contact with food or drink would give me that horrible feeling of pain in that area. Throughout the dream I was ok at peace but wanting this fixed. The end part of my dream was a little fuzzy but it turned out when I got the courage to touch that part of my tooth it wasnt painful at all, in fact it was fine.

Im not experiencing any teeth issues at the moment irl either :)

Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sore teeth

Post by Freeprincess on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Sounds like an issue with your mom that you never discussed before because it was an "unfamiliar place" or perhaps a time in the future the Lord wants to let you know about. You seem to have a belief that talking to your mum about it may turn out to be painful. This issue seems to be something you want to "fix" with your mum. Perhaps the "peace" you were feeling throughout the dream was the Holy spirit letting you know that it will be okay and you have nothing to worry about. He will be there with you and your mum as you go to that unfamiliar place.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top