An Apocalyptic Dream of America

Go down

An Apocalyptic Dream of America Empty An Apocalyptic Dream of America

Post by Dreamer of Dreams on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:58 pm

A year and a half ago I had a dream. At that time, I could not imagine that any of this would come true, and in my mind I started to "interpret" the meaning of this so it was good, and not bad. I started to "spin" it. You know...an optimist sees a barn full of manure and starts digging, because "There's A Horse In Here Somewhere." I could never have imagined that our country would go through what it is going through now. As events have unfolded, some of this has come true, and some of it has not yet come to pass.

In my dream I was in "The Great Outdoors" somewhere in America. Suddenly, a small bear ran across the road. I thought, "How cute" It had gold markings around its neck. Then another ran out, and another behind it. I thought I must be in Yellowstone or someplace like that. All of a sudden I realized if I saw 3 bear cubs running, there might be danger because there was likely a mother bear behind it. Suddenly, the large, angry mother bear came barrelling down the hill after them, showing her teeth. Now I realized this was serious and I might be in danger. Still, they weren't close to me.

Then, I saw a male lion standing, looking very majestic at the top of the hill in the distance. I realized this couldn't be Yellowstone if there was a lion. Suddenly I knew it must be a zoo, and all the cages had for some reason been opened. The cage doors were all flung open and all the cages were empty. All the wild animals were suddenly free.

I saw an eagle flying overhead.

Suddenly I was on a dock lined with doors to shops or houses. I hid in the doorway of one. A wolf started walking around this dock, looking into the doorways, and I knew this was very bad.

The last part of this dream showed that there had been a flood, a devastation of some kind. I saw that it looked like a Katrina-type of disaster. I knew then that the reason the cages were opened was because of this devastation. The one thing that stood out to me about this was there was a car floating.

So, the dream there were 4 bears, one lion, one eagle, one wolf, one flood, and one car.

Help me with this, but I think the bears have to do with the economic collapse. The large bear may be a depression. The wolf may be scarcity and want. I hope it's not worse than that! I fear the car is the collapse of the auto industry. The flood may be some impending disaster.

Jesus is the lion, I hope. America may be the eagle.

Any other help with this would be appreciated!

Dreamer of Dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An Apocalyptic Dream of America Empty Re: An Apocalyptic Dream of America

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 am

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterfly
butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:07 am

Bears =Russia and his allies
Lion =England
Eagle = us now, but is more related to the emerge of the Roman empire..The new european union..
The flood like in the days of Noah...Gen 6
Def the lord is alerting his people..
If my people that is called by my name ..Humble themselves..
Look at the news recently ..gay marriage beign legal in certain states God will judge the Land . He did it in the past and still doing that..Our God still in control!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 14, 2009 4:46 pm

hmmm. this is a dream that i had back in 1998.

The dream that I had was very involved. I dreamed this back in 1998, so bear with me. It is old and long, but I remember it like it happened just now. I was in a long white night gown that covered me from the top of my neck to the tips of my hands and toes. My hair was long and down my back (IRL, my hair gets that long). I was walking with this girl that kept trying to get me to sin and fall into line with immorality that was all about us. We went down the avenue of the town centre, and there was a fish stand. She tried to get me to steal a fish sandwich from the owner of the stand. (In real life, I found out later that this man is a minister of the gospel). Then we went back to my home, and she tried to get me to jump up and down to destroy this antique shell trunk (IRL, I found this truck less than a year after the dream, and bought it from a minister). I would not do it. Then I saw her lay down on the floor. She was on the right side. By her accent, I knew she was clearly American and then there was a fair-skinned Russian lady, an Ishmaelite in the middle, an African lady, and an Asian lady. The Ishmaelite suddenly had a baby from her right thigh. She was in excruciating pain. I started screaming, I was so frightened. The child came out full grown with a soldier's uniform. It was Saddam Hussein. He had a look of pure rage and hatred in his eyes that did not reach his facial features. There was a war that broke out suddenly, and blood began to flooooow. It was all over the sand. I could smell smoke, and chemicals. I could see all types of soldiers in different uniforms, with weapons and war machinery that I had never seen before. The war kept going, and going into different war stages and angles and places and skirmishes. Then it got worse. I started screaming for Jesus to help me, and the women caught each other's hands and mine, and they were turned 180 degrees from me. They were laughing, saying, Jesus can't save you. It was like they knew Jesus was real, but they were denying His power. I fell on my knees, and I remember the feel of the sand kicked up by scorching wind biting into my face. It was so hot, it was hard to breathe. Then the sky crackled, and rolled back. The light that came from the sky was so bright that I could not look up. Then I woke up. The voice I heard told me to write the stuff down. I hate people to think I am crazy, so I only really told my granny.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 pm

The 3 little bears are Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. The big bear is Russia and its confederacy (Iran, Libya, Etheopiea, Egypt, and Turkey)
The Lion is the E.U. who will stop the Coallition from taking Isreal.
The Eagle is the emergenc of the Old Roman Empire.
The wolf is the dictatorship that comes out after the great battle (not Armageden)
The Katrina type flood is showing the devistation of the Russian army and its allies.
The car is showing you this will happen in your reality (life time)
This affects the U.S, because our troops are right in the path of this attack, pretty much the majority of our millitary.
I was hoping our troops would be home before this took place, We realy need to pray for these guys.

And thats what I read out of your dream.
True Flight
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu May 14, 2009 9:20 pm

I was wrong, the car in the water is a refrence to Noah's Ark.
It's showing us the taking out of the Church.
True Flight
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An Apocalyptic Dream of America Empty I'm an Optimist by Nature too, but We are in the Tribulation

Post by January24 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:33 am

I believe that you have interpreted your own dream correctly. America is in decline on all fronts ~ economically, culturally and so forth.

(I think you were right the first time; the floating car represents the collapse of the auto industry. I don't think there's going to be a pre-Tribulation rapture.)

As the days of the Tribulation deepen, there will be famine as a result of storms and drought destroying crops.

There will be floods and earthquakes and disease and war in our soil.

There will be persecution of Christians and Jews. There will be demands made that we pay allegience to the leaders of the coming one-world government who are in-dwelt by Satan.

After all of these terrible things, Jesus will return. I love a story with a happy ending! I've read the end of the Book and God wins!

January24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down