Jesus facing sexual temptation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus facing sexual temptation

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Dream:
I was in Christ's house (I was more of a viewer. no one spoke to me). He was sitting at the wooden table with Mary and another women and the women were preparing dinner (something like that). Jesus looked in distress. He was sweaty and he looked like he was in pain. I knew it was something sexual and I felt like it had something to do with the woman helping Mary cook. I knew Jesus wanted comfort and he wanted to rest his head on his mother's shoulder. Then all the things in the room change and it looks like its the 1700s (reminds me of the count of monte christo movie). He was still very distressed.

IRL:
Count of Monte Christo is about a young man called Edmond Dantes. I don't need to give you a summary. He is unfairly sent to an underground prison for 15 years. In prison he loses faith in God despite befriending a priest. He escapes and plots revenge on his enemies. bla bla bla. regains his faith in God and gets a family (a wife and kid he lost in prison)

Any ideas?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus facing sexual temptation

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Well the Bible says that Jesus endured every type of temptation and that He over came them. Also when we have struggles, it helps to remind us that the Lord went through the same struggles and overcame them. Scripture regarding temptation: 1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus facing sexual temptation

Post by Jasmine on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile