Rain - what does it signify in a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain - what does it signify in a dream?

Post by Josephine on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 am

What does rain signify in a dream?

There is this dream I had that we had no water at all in my house. Then my daughter saw a tanker transporting water on the road, she rushed with a wheelbarrow, running alongside the tanker to at least get a few drops that were pouring out of the tanker. Only to realize that the tanker was delivering the water to our house, before it could empty its contents, it rained heavily such that water on the ground could reach our ankles.

What could be the meaning of this?

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain - what does it signify in a dream?

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

the first thing that came to mind is a spiritual refreshing.

Is there anything that you're seeking God for but feeling like you're not hearing from Him? If so, I think the dream is encouraging you to have faith, help is on the way.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanks Scott, come to think of it, there is this church we used to attend and we would fill more emptier when we came out than when we came in, until my daughter (at that time she was 9 years old, she is 11 now) told me she will no longer go to church. Then due to some circumstances I left that church and joined another, from that time things have never been the same again, we have experienced God's blessings in an abundant way, we have been taught how to pray, how to live holy lives, it is wonderful. My daughter actually is the one who hurries me up on Sundays so that we go to church. So after reading your response, I believe, this tanker is a symbol of this church, the Reverend in this church is truly a man of God who loves us with all his heart, it is an experience I have never had before. So maybe this is a confirmation that I should stay in this church and God will rain His Spirit upon me and my house abundantly.

Yes lola21st, I have been seeking God for Holy Spirit baptism, to be filled with the Holy Spirit, speak in tongues etc but yet this has not happened. I am encouraged now to keep on trusting and have faith in God that this will come in His time.

God bless you people of God mightily.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 am

MEMBERS -

The following was posted by a new member. Unfortunately, I had to delete his original post because it included extraneous information not allowed on the site. Please remember to not include websites, phone numbers, or other personal information that could be construed as advertising on this site without the permission of Mia, Laura, or the moderators. Thanks.

Josephine,

The fact that you had no water at your house speaks symbolically of a spiritual condition. Water can speak of the Holy Spirit and this may reveal a condition of a very dry time so to speak.
Trucks are symbolic and can speak of a type of ministry and in this case delivering water or again 'Spirit'. The point being you do not have to chase after it, it will come to you and your 'house'.
Rain can also speak of the outpouring of the Spirit and is a blessing especially in light of how you previously had no water.

All in all this is a very promising dream and a good response to this kind of dream is to pray what you see. Ask the Lord for the water to be delivered to your 'house' and ask the Lord for the rain.

Be encouraged!

Scott

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top