Dream interpretaion please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream interpretaion please

Post by Niccio on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 am

I need some help with interpreting this dream. It is really bothering me. I dream that I was standing in church with a few fish hooks that were all tide in a bunch. I was standing with scissor in my hand, ready to cut off one of the hooks that were damage. I already bought a new fish hook to replace the damage one. There was something about our Pastor too. It was his fish hooks or something. I remember also two different thickness fishing line that was all tangle up. In the same dream my mother was playing the organ in church, but the church was empty except for 1 person on the stage with my mother.
Last night I dream I was having a petting with a gay woman. I was really disgusted with this dream when I woke up this morning. Please help. I know God is telling me something.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream interpretaion please

Post by Niccio on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 pm

I am really disappointed that there is nobody that could help me with this interpretation. I am desperate to find out what it means. crying Thanks Blessings

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 am

Nicco,

I am sorry that no one has interpretted your dream. Lets move this over to the dreams to be interpetted section so more people will get a look at it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

PS I will move it for you.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccio on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 am

Does anybody have any suggestion of another website where I could get an interpretation of my dream? Please but it must be a Christian interpretation. Thanks and God bless

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oraclesword on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:00 am

Hello Niccio!

I'm sorry you are having troubles. I'll try to help with the Lord's help. Amen?

Lord guide me and lend me your gifts in the name of Jesus!

I dream that I was standing in church with a few fish hooks that were all tide in a bunch.
The church in the dream is likely just what it is. Your church that you attend. The Fish Hooks probably represent the Gifts of the Holy Spirit of which there are many! Jesus Calls ministers Fishers of men as someone already said. Fishlines and hooks (Ministry and Gifts of the Spirit) are their tools of the trade

I was standing with scissor in my hand, ready to cut off one of the hooks that were damage. I already bought a new fish hook to replace the damage one.There was something about our Pastor too. It was his fish hooks or something.
This tells me that maybe something the Lord has been doing perhaps through the gifts of the Spirit of your pastor may no longer be needed and it may be time for moving forward into a new realm of the Spirit and worship through another gift. As the new fishHook (Gift) is bought and purchased by you this shows that the new gift might manifest itself through you and into the Church for edification as a help and furtherance to the ministry already in place.

The Lord does not close a door (cut off a fishhook) without opening another! (Adding a replacement fishhook)

I remember also two different thickness fishing line that was all tangle up.
This is perhaps showing that the pastor may not readily accept what God is attempting to do. The lines may represent areas of ministry. both for the same purpose but the thickness differences shows they are different areas of ministry. One of them may be manifesting through you and this may not bode well with the pastor at first. The tangles represent that perhaps IF the small conflict that may arise is not dealt with it may become just what it is a tanlgement. But if the church and pastor embrace the area in which God is trying to expand there can be a closeness such as a two or three fold cord

Ecc 4:12 KJV - And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

In the same dream my mother was playing the organ in church, .
Your mother may be representing the area of ministry that the gift of the spirit will be born by playing the organ and being a mother represents birth. Her being -your- mother obviously further conveys that the Lord may be gifting or "birthing" a gift in you most likely in the area of music and worship since she is playing the organ. Especially so, if you have been feeling led toward or being used in the music and worship part of your church already.

but the church was empty except for 1 person on the stage with my mother

The one person in the church is a reminder that we are in church to focus on Jesus. He is our minister. and if we play music in church it is more for the Lord than for the audience and sometimes really talented people can easily forget that.

Amen?

Last night I dream I was having a petting with a gay woman. I was really disgusted with this dream when I woke up this morning. Please help. I know God is telling me something.

This one I don't know foor sure because I do not know what a "petting" is exactly so I'll do several options here and you decide what fits best.

1. IF you were not engaging in sexual acts with the woman (I.E just lying together closely, etc) in the dream she could represent the church and your closeness to it.

2. IF you were engaging in sexual acts with the woman the Lord could be calling you to a higher level of purity in your intimate relationship life or forewarning you of future battles and temptations.

3. This dream could be just a dream of natural and normal subconciousness sleep and no real message to it.

Please let me know if this helps you and I pray that it does!

Oraclesword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccio on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi thank you so much for the interpretation. It really helps. God picked me up from the gutters and now I am busy with my Theology studies. My pastor and I have a really good relationship and on several occasions he said to me that I have Godís favour on my life.
What I appreciate so much from our Pastor is he allowing the Holy Spirit to go freely its way in our church. As for my mother. Unfortunately we do not have a good relationship. She is always attacking me in the spirit. But I know God will help me.
Once again thank you so much.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top