small spiders very fast moving on bowl of fruit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

small spiders very fast moving on bowl of fruit

Post by bjm3558 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

If you could help with this interpretation of this dream I would appreciate it. In my dream I was home that did not look like my present home it was much larger. I remember coming into my dining room and finding a bowl of fruit on the table which was covered with many tiny spiders that were very fast running over the top of the fruit and around it. I instantly knew that my husband had brought this into the house. I questioned him as to why he would bring this in the house. His attitude was one of, what's the big deal.
Thank you for praying and sharing if the Lord leads you to.

bjm3558

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: small spiders very fast moving on bowl of fruit

Post by Cier on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi!

My initial thoughts (not an interpretation) are that there is something that has been brought into your life which is impacting your life (either spiritually, or in the natural) in a negative way.
The fruit seems like it would look good from the outside but in reality, is quite detrimental. Your husband's reaction may suggest an element of deception in that he doesn't seem to fully comprehend the gravity of the situation. The dining room also stood out to me, though I can't be sure why. Perhaps whatever has been brought in is something that may affect your everyday affairs. Ultimately, I just feel like this dream is a call to prayer.

God bless you!

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top