Balloon in Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balloon in Hand

Post by KayleeB on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 pm

A prophetess told me that she had a dream about me. She said that in the dream there were people following me. That I had my hand opened with a balloon inside. People were running over to me asking to have some of what I had. She said that the balloon would deflate a little but would never go all of the way out. When they would touch the balloon/my hand they were rejuvenated/refreshed.

(Not sure if this is separate) but she then said that she heard a voice say 'Psalms 23'. And to tell me that it (Psalms 23) was for me.

KayleeB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Balloon in Hand

Post by Cier on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 am

Wow!

Powerful dream indeed. My initial thoughts (not an interpretation) are that you are going to be someone that offers people spiritual refreshment. When I think of a balloon, I think of kids and joy, so it's possible you might be someone who is able to share the Lord's joy with others. The people following you may be symbolic for people who are going to come into your life that are going to be attracted to the Jesus in you and want Him for themselves! It might be tiresome at times and may take a toll on you, but you will never be completely burnt out or lose what the Lord Himself has given you.

I think psalm 23 is an encouragement for you, to remember that it is the Lord who will refresh and strengthen you, especially when you are weary.

Cier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayleeB on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks so much Cier for sharing your thoughts!

When she was attempting to describe the dream to me, my first thought was some type of inner healing. Your thoughts are similar to my husband. He saw the balloon as a vessel that carries something inside. That God will use me to speak life into others and they will be spiritual refreshed.

KayleeB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top