Missed the bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missed the bus

Post by kimberlynich on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Your Thoughts: Had this dream last year but wondered about this dream again.

I am awaiting the arrival of a coach bus along with a man & woman, e are on our way somewhere to take a test.

I have to use the bathroom, so I go inside a building to use the bathroom. Inside the bathroom I am disgusted because someone urinated all over the toilet seat. I grab the toilet tissue to wipe the seat clean and notice that urine is over a portion of the toilet tissue. Disgusted I pull of the portion of the tissue that has urine on it, clean off the seat and use the bathroom.

Leaving the bathroom I go and ask for a #2 pencil just in case I need it for the test. I go back outside and notice the man and woman are gone. I walk to the corner and see the bus turning another corner. I missed the bus while inside the building.

I go back inside the building to get the address where the bus was taking us for the test; I didn't have it and I would drive myself. Mrs. Matthews (my niece & nephews former kindergarten teacher) says " the bus was taking you all to VA for the test."

Shocked I say "we were going all the way to VA to take the test. I can't drive to VA today, I'm not prepared to drive all the way to VA for this test. I didn't have the work done on my truck. I wont take the test."

Mrs. Matthews says to me " you need to take the test, it's going to show/prove that you know what you are doing; what you already know. End dream.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missed the bus

Post by MrsLena on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 am

These are just my thoughts. For me, a bus usually signifies a ministry of sorts and a test means training/being tested. In dreams I've come across, or mine, using the bathroom is a cleansing process of one's life. Coming across a dirty bathroom in my opinion may mean that before you had to go through that process(clean your inside), you had to change/clean up something in your external environment.
The Man and Woman appear to me as angels or people you are working with in ministry.
The teacher seems to me like Christ. Could it be that the Lord has been ministering to you to do something, and you are unsettled or undecided? Something that will be a testing grounds of sorts?

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi Lena-

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Interesting. I did feel as if the bathroom scene in the dream was speaking to me about making peace with certain things, specifically my immediate family. funny things is I am always cleaning the toilet seat at their house before I use the bathroom.

I did feel that the fact that I was going to take a test signified some sort of training that I had and was now reading to move forward in all that I had learned, a job is what came to mind.

I agree with your thought about the teacher as Mrs. Matthews is a woman in Christ, very strong in the Lord. Your last statement is really sitting with me, could it be that the Lord...

Thanks so much!

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

God bless you. Please keep us posted!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 am